News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your World of Text (Addicting)

Started by Demeni, November 02, 2010, 06:22:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demeni

Your world of text is a giant infinite wall of text where you can write anything you want to.
You can make pictures out of text, etc. It is completely infinite in every direction, so people just keep moving farther away from the center.
Also, it lasts forever, unless you or someone else erases what you wrote.
You can make your own world, I made one for Stickonline. (Link below)

http://www.yourworldoftext.com/stickonline

If you want to be on the members list, post in the box with your name next to the news box. You can make your own world of text or go to other people's. Its very entertaining to see your text change in front of you from other people.

DarkTrinity

First off, I wouldn't want to be a part of a page with a bunch of text penises all over it.
Secondly, it's spelled "Meiun"

EpicPhailure

Cactuscat222

Wow, once again, another member of this community has really proven himself.

Go internet...

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

EpicPhailure

Oh, I didn't mean I did all that. That stuff's been there for ages.

Just saying it was graffit'd.

DarkTrinity

Ages? All that wasn't there when I posted an hour ago >_>
And whoever put my name... I don't put a space between DarkTrinity... fail.

Cactuscat222

Quote from: EpicPhailure on November 02, 2010, 11:05:55 PM
Oh, I didn't mean I did all that. That stuff's been there for ages.

Just saying it was graffit'd.

Heh, I wasn't saying you were the one who did it either.

But whoever did it is probably the most mature person on this forum, no doubt.

Check out Stick Online HotKeyz v1.03 (Now with Full Screen Support!): Click Here

Jackabomb

DarkTrinity

Me and Jackabomb cleaned it up. And talked to each other while cleaning. lol.
I guess it is entertaining how you can interact with other people on there....
But annoying that you have no way of knowing who all is writing on there... :x

I want a gray box for my giving of cookies

EDIT: And whoever keeps erasing our convos with stupid shit while we're typing... I'ma castrate you. :)

Jackabomb

Is anyone else on it right now?

[EDIT]My name is Jackabomb, not +Jackabomb!! What does membership do anyway?

Mystery

Some !@#$ing griefing moron is ruining everything, I just went to check this out and someone was impersonating me. As soon as I got there they ruined it, and are doing so right now.

EDIT: For the record, I don't intend to ever get on this thing, I was just curious. It's a complete waste of time. So anyone on there with the name Mystery/Paradox/EnragedDeity is impersonating me.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Jake

Quote from: Mystery on November 03, 2010, 06:15:19 PM
Some !@#$ing griefing moron is ruining everything, I just went to check this out and someone was impersonating me. As soon as I got there they ruined it, and are doing so right now.
Ummm... What did you expect?

Anonymity = immaturity. Please see 4chan.org

Matty_Richo

It's gone now. But someone made a veterans list and put 'Duckfart' On it, best veteran ever.
And someone was mean to Fedor.
And apparently SnOw has been playing?!?!?!?

Meiun

Just for the record, I have never tried this. So whoever added my name to the member box for it  (and any other things on there that claimed to have come from me) was not me.

Chaos

Just want to clarify now in case someone tries posing as me next: I have never used this, and never intend to.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster