News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Small Stick Online Drop Chart

Started by Forum, November 26, 2010, 09:49:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

I made a drop chart that took like 30 mins to make for newbies and anyone that wants to know what drops from a boss/ monster. Also put lots of nub drops as you get alot of them before you get an actual good drop.

Officially quitted

Matty_Richo

Not bad, but it's very messy and hard to understand.
Also I think you are off on it
e.g. I think Feds are more common then GB and are definitely not the same as slasher from dux, also SH is far more common than DKH etc. etc.

Forum

Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 26, 2010, 09:54:36 PM
Not bad, but it's very messy and hard to understand.
Also I think you are off on it
e.g. I think Feds are more common then GB and are definitely not the same as slasher from dux, also SH is far more common than DKH etc. etc.
Well hrm i've never gotten a fedora or SH yet : D
Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Turkey

You need at least 100 more daggers and 100 more bandit masks for the BA.

11clock

I find it kind of stupid to make a chart about which drops drop more. How are we supposed to know all this? It's all just luck. What if the Green Beret had a higher drop chance than the Fedora, but more people get the Fedora anyways?

Freeforall

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on November 27, 2010, 02:34:05 PM
Where's my BBB? D:
Meh i'm goin work on BBB,Sf, and Snowman. But does anyone know of what Snowman drops...Snowball,GS what else?
Officially quitted

Matty_Richo

Quote from: Forum on November 27, 2010, 05:44:47 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on November 27, 2010, 02:34:05 PM
Where's my BBB? D:
Meh i'm goin work on BBB,Sf, and Snowman. But does anyone know of what Snowman drops...Snowball,GS what else?
Top Hat I believe.
Also you really need to clean it up or change the style.
also you will never get it accurate, however, you could get a rough idea by getting say 20 - 30 people's inventory, getting them to explain roughly how much time they've spent hunting DS, BA, SG etc... also taking level into consideration and mathematically working it out. by doing that you may get close, but it's basically impossible to get an accurate reading.

CherryPie

Quote from: Turkey on November 27, 2010, 03:33:58 AM
You need at least 100 more daggers and 100 more bandit masks for the BA.

Is it only me or do you think its pointless that BA drops dagger and bandit mask?

Yankyal

Clean it up first. Also, don't bother trying to guess the drop rates.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

xXStickaBomberXx

I used to have a hammer thing from a Gaint blue blob.... lol that is when I used to play it I always wanted a Great sword.

Draxx

Quote from: xXStickaBomberXx on December 21, 2010, 09:13:59 PM
I used to have a hammer thing from a Gaint blue blob.... lol that is when I used to play it I always wanted a Great sword.

Me too I was always so envious watching tournaments and a couple people with the GS.

But I was so proud of my wooden hammer that I got from the BBB!

T-Rok

Quote from: Draxx on December 21, 2010, 09:54:58 PM
Quote from: xXStickaBomberXx on December 21, 2010, 09:13:59 PM

Me too I was always so envious watching tournaments and a couple people with the GS.

But I was so proud of my wooden hammer that I got from the BBB!

Lol, I still have my BBB hammer. Didn't you know it has +5 awesomeness from the new wimpy cacti hammer?

Also I'm not really sure what to say about this.. It makes minimal sense to me and is sloppy. There is a transparent feature in MS Paint.