News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Buyable Tier 1 Weapons

Started by CherryPie, November 29, 2010, 01:49:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you think Tier 1 Weapons should be buyable? If yes, rather 1mil or 2mil?

only Slasher - 2mil
4 (10.5%)
Slasher, SH, Spire - 2mil each
7 (18.4%)
only Slasher - 1mil
4 (10.5%)
Slasher, SH, Spire - 1mil each
13 (34.2%)
No rare drops in the shop at all, please
10 (26.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Matty_Richo

Quote from: havok on December 01, 2010, 02:15:53 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 30, 2010, 06:20:17 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on November 30, 2010, 06:07:18 AM
Quote from: Matty_Richo on November 30, 2010, 05:29:40 AM
My only thought on this would be that the selling prices would have to be redone.
GS, IS, DH, Slasher, Spire, BC all worth only 10 Gold? Perhaps 500k for IS and 100K for GS or something...

I think the selling values should be based on the prices for the tier 1 weapons in store.

e.g. If a Slasher costs 1,000,000 . Getting 100k for a GS would be a very big step, if Slasher sells for 2,000,000 it is a rather small one.

if slasher is 1 mill, then that'd be 10 gs's or 2 IS's, seems reasonable... maybe make spires 400k, SH around 200k - 250k, DH about 200k, BC 300k etc...

i could see the gs being added into the shop and im not going off what i have cuz i still need inforno ect. i just believe the rares should be drops and thats why they are rares  and i believe most mods would agree

I think what was meant is that you have BC and Spire (I think) and I dunno what else. whereas some people, Celson, myself, Mystery and more have a very hard time getting Spire, BC, IS, DH, etc... And we've been playing a long time, I know Celson and I were around back when the Desert update came out and I can't even get a GS!!
So yes, just because some people get lucky and others don't, I think this should be done, but I think it needs to be more thought out than just chucking everything in the shop for 1mill.

Magebolt

I'm saying all the rare weapons,
One-it will make me want to play once again and earn more money so that  could perhaps get those items as i never would of.
Two- It would make it more fair for pvpers

Thats about all the reason why i would like this idea and i say stick with 2 mill as that is hard to make..
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"