News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Your mother IS correct...

Started by Scotty, December 29, 2010, 11:53:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scotty

Mystery

This is any different from health and safety warnings on normal video games for ALL systems, and childrens' eardrums being blasted apart early by earphones how exactly?

The <6-year-olds shouldn't even have a 3DS anyway, it's ridiculous what parents give to their little kids nowadays. I constantly see 5-year-old girls with iPads/iPod Touches.  :-\
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Some nub posted this comment on that article

QuoteOMG! Just imagine an army of children seeing everything in 3D!

People these days are stupid...

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Celson on December 29, 2010, 12:40:44 PM
Some nub posted this comment on that article

QuoteOMG! Just imagine an army of children seeing everything in 3D!

People these days are stupid...
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Scotty

Quote from: Mystery on December 29, 2010, 12:17:15 PM
This is any different from health and safety warnings on normal video games for ALL systems, and childrens' eardrums being blasted apart early by earphones how exactly?

The <6-year-olds shouldn't even have a 3DS anyway, it's ridiculous what parents give to their little kids nowadays. I constantly see 5-year-olds girls with iPads/iPod Touches.  :-\

It won't change a thing, you're correct.  How many parents go and buy their children M-rated games, without listening to anything they've been told, just to get their kids to shut up?  It's the same thing as posting up the messages (think I saw my first instance of this on the Dreamcast) saying something along the lines of "This game has bright lights and may be cause to experiencing seizures", I doubt that caught the eye of any of the adolescent seasoned veterans of epilepsy.

Then again, I think the same argument would be brought up by the more outspoken with regards to consuming ethanol under the age of 21 in the US for fear of the body not maturing enough to handle the consumption of a depressant.

Abstain on the derail!

Forum

Holy sht i'm blind. But anyway that sucks..
Officially quitted

Chaos

Sounds like the article writer felt like ridiculously over-hyping something.  I'm still getting one.

Incidentally, Scott, there's nothing in the article that states you'd go blind. o.O
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

CherryPie

kids use these? I thought the Nintendo target demographic was women in their twenties

I absolutely adore this comment, lol.

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos on December 29, 2010, 03:12:39 PM
Sounds like the article writer felt like ridiculously over-hyping something.  I'm still getting one.

Incidentally, Scott, there's nothing in the article that states you'd go blind. o.O

Incidentally Chaos, there's nothing in the article that states that a man in his twenties would be affected. o.O

Chaos

Quote from: Scotty on December 29, 2010, 03:21:02 PM

Incidentally Chaos, there's nothing in the article that states that a man in his twenties would be affected. o.O

Good thing I didn't say that there was.  Can't say the same for you, though.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

venuse

how dare 6yr olds have a 3ds before me, may it also make them infertile as well. hahahaha

Scotty

Quote from: Chaos on December 29, 2010, 06:24:48 PM
Quote from: Scotty on December 29, 2010, 03:21:02 PM

Good thing I didn't say that there was.  Can't say the same for you, though.

Implications are dangerous grounds to tred on....

Hikarikuen

Saw that on Gamesradar and had to revive this topic. Apparently this is nothing new.