News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Three word story

Started by ARTgames, January 19, 2011, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

Jmac

ARTgames

RayRay

Matty_Richo

(the last two posts make no sense)
anything to stop

RayRay

his right testicle
(EPIC COMEBACK)

Jmac

RayRay

uberzleet

Bandits

RayRay

kensuga

Gahh double posted. I hit modify and it did it wrong. Sorry

GFX-DoerPerson

kensuga

Below is every post put into a single statement so far.

QuoteThere once was (a) can of beer that's on fire hidden in the toilet full of many radioactive mushrooms that smell like someone who eats deep fried radish poo peices that aren't from earth and are very angry at the large purple trolls that suck on things that are not very pleasurable like big black carbon nanotubes that tend to be something out of a wells novel found in a dogs brown furry video game system which used to work but it got brown spit all over it but then a pig ate it the pig said i hate you but really he said i love you. Justin Beiber has not hit pubs at all, i meant *puberty but thanks for bumping this thread way to ruin my ass when you thought i purchased a large double ended dildo when it was a triple ended cow with a dimond cutting erection that had a weird shaped heart which was more pokemon than human and manically depressed because he couldn't eat any chocolate but he could moo a ton of skim milk , then he died. Then a dead walrus that was in a bag discovered he had a lightsaber armour powered by batteries which had been parially disintergrated by Steve Jobs' left testical which had a large growth of yellow stuff it was cancer Then v3 was delayed for 3 years because fat joke before you did anything to stop his right testicle from causing an ultra constipation, but it did anyways. Something exploded into....

the mall courtyard

GFX-DoerPerson

Yankyal

Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

SantaClaws

Mr Pwnage

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php