News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bad luck?

Started by Freeforall, January 31, 2011, 02:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Okay, this is how my day has gone so far.

We get in the car to go to a hotel. I am on my laptop, and suddenly I get inspired and start working on a game. I had some great ideas on it, coded it all into the game, drew the graphics and finally got it playable. I was very satisfied with the results. As I was going to save my work, the battery on my laptop died. I booted it back up and found that it had failed to save a backup of it. I am writing this as we are in the car. After my laptop died three times, I found a way to plug it in to the car. But our car only has one plug. So we can't plug in our GPS. Our GPS is old and it can't hold a charge, so it won't turn on. Now we don't know where we are.

Wish me luck, because I need it, Lol.

Mr Pwnage

Find a street name and use mapquest since you sacrificed your gps for your laptop, but still clearly have internet?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Freeforall

Quote from: Mr Pwnage on January 31, 2011, 03:45:11 PM
Find a street name and use mapquest since you sacrificed your gps for your laptop, but still clearly have internet?
We are at the hotel! And guess what? They lied about room service and the internet is TERRIBLY slow.
But at least the hotel smells nice...

Bread

What does it smell like? Strawberries perhaps?

ARTgames

Saving, making backups and forking projects(by this i mean keeping past revisions) is always a good idea.

Forum

What is the game about?
Officially quitted

darkflash

haha forum is worried about the game HAHAHAHAHA

Freeforall

As the game, you controlled a castle from a group of oncoming enemies as you advance through the waves.
As the smell, it just smells like a hotel... if you know what I mean. They kind of have their own smell.
Well, I am about to go swimming. Let's hope there is water in the pool.

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on January 31, 2011, 07:54:15 PM
As the game, you controlled a castle from a group of oncoming enemies as you advance through the waves.
As the smell, it just smells like a hotel... if you know what I mean. They kind of have their own smell.
Well, I am about to go swimming. Let's hope there is water in the pool.
That's been done before lol. Also swim your little heart out young one.
Officially quitted