News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

does anyone want to help level any of my noob accs?

Started by darkflash, February 09, 2011, 09:12:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Hey i have multiple noob accs and i was wondering if any of you wanted to help me level them because i dont have that much free-time and too many accs to levelem that fast so if any of you want to help me level any of these accs just pm me the one you want to lvl , Thanks.

red_banana
stats: 6str 10agi 1vit 1 int he is a pure agi so if you want to level him you haft to put all his stats in agi he is currently lvl 15. items:ss bm etc.

evil_potato
stats: 10str 1agi 10vit 10int he is a balanced acc between str/vit/int so if you lvl him you have to put his stats in those to make them balanced he is currently lvl 28 items: viking wh frog knight helm katana etc.

tehmuffinman
stats: 10str 9agi 9vit 7int he was originally an all balanced acc but ya i dont really care what his stats are so if you lvl him you can make his stats whatever you want he is currently lvl32 items:gb scythe knight wizzy etc.

sly 3 4 me

Not quite sure if this would be the right manner of going about doing this..

darkflash

why ? some people are lvl 100 and bored and cant donate more so this would be a great way to get people active too.

Lucifer

People want to play accounts they can meld to their own desires, not level someone else's lazy arse. Besides, account sharing isn't specifically supported, not really "illegal" but if anything were to happen to those accounts, Meiun would not help you.

But good luck...

scsox

Quote from: Lucifer on February 09, 2011, 09:40:48 PM
People want to play accounts they can meld to their own desires, not level someone else's lazy arse. Besides, account sharing isn't specifically supported, not really "illegal" but if anything were to happen to those accounts, Meiun would not help you.

But good luck...

well, ive not got the time, nor the desire, to lvl the account so i don't see the issue.

darkflash

lucifer some people dont care they just want to play the f ing game and its not like its just my acc if they help lvl it its theres too

spike-balll

luci there is a ton of people who would love to play on a low lvl again after there already 100

Scotty

I can already forecast a post (or three) in the Tech Support forum titled in all-caps with something along the lines of "OMGZORGZ!!1!111!! ACCT IS THE HAKIRZ!1!!!!111".  I'd suspect that within the actually message of the post the words "emptied inventory", "stats are wrong", "who done it", and any derivative of the term "compromised" when related to the security or infrastructure of Stick Online are used, and the unique part that separates the possible one or three topics are the words: "tehmuffinman", "evil_potato", or "red_banana".  On top of it all, I already know who's going to post it.

But hey, who wants to pay... Sorry, donate... To play a game, but not play it, instead of relying on someone else to enjoy the experience for them?  What sense would make that not none?

darkflash

ya ill know who did it cause im giving 1 person password for each acc

Meiun

Im going to go ahead and close this topic, and ask that the creator think carefully about this idea before he goes about giving out his passwords to people you don't even know. I strongly encourage people to not give their password out to anyone period, even if you think you can trust them. While you can ultimately do what you want with your accounts, I will remind you that it is technically against the rules to be sharing login info (so i'd rather not let this forum be a way to promote it). So if you do decide to share your accounts, and people end up deleting your stuff or screwing with it, thats on you, and do not expect the moderators to come and fix it for you.

Basically, I think this is just asking for something bad to happen to your account. Once a couple people know your passwords, they usually share it with others, then your account is pretty much forfeit.