News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bunny ears speed

Started by jackel1994, February 16, 2011, 11:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

The bandit mask (very common) I've noticed gives the same speed as Black Bunny ears (Very uncommon) and was wondering if that could be fixed. I understand that the BM doesn't give the 4 extra towards jump like BBE does but maybe BBE can just have a hidden +speed just to make it a better item since it is so rare? Since there is a huge speed gap between BC and BBE and no speed gap between BBE and BM. It makes BBE useless since everyone uses frog to jump high anyways too and would just switch to BM mid jump.

Even with white bunny ears that are slower then bandit mask which is more rare. I always found that rather odd.

Celson

BBE is actually 0.05 speed faster than bandit mask. Which is equal to half an agility in speed difference.

As for the bandit masks unusual speed bonus.. Meh, it's been like that for as long as I've been playing. Doesn't bother me. I've got no problem with the BBEs current speed either.

House

i dont have a donor acc but i dont think that would worry me its not like it ruins the game

11clock

BBE also has hidden bonus speed, making it faster than the bandit mask.

Celson

Quote from: 11clock on February 17, 2011, 10:07:39 AM

Please provide proof. Cause you're the first person that I've heard to make this claim.

Freeforall

Doesn't bother me at all, but WBE should be faster than BM, considering it is rarer.

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on February 18, 2011, 06:52:25 PM

Please provide proof. Cause you're the first person that I've heard to make this claim.

Quote from: Celson on February 17, 2011, 04:36:47 AM
BBE is actually 0.05 speed faster than bandit mask. Which is equal to half an agility in speed difference.

As for the bandit masks unusual speed bonus.. Meh, it's been like that for as long as I've been playing. Doesn't bother me. I've got no problem with the BBEs current speed either.
.........................errrrrrrr.

EDIT: Regarding the topic, I agree that BBE and lesser bunny ears should be faster.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Celson

Quote from: Mystery on February 18, 2011, 07:07:33 PM

BBE doesn't give hidden speed bonuses. It has 6 agility, and that's it. Bandit mask has +0.35 speed bonus plus the 2 agility which brings it to 0.55 speed.

Mystery

Quote from: Celson on February 18, 2011, 07:17:35 PM

BBE doesn't give hidden speed bonuses. It has 6 agility, and that's it. Bandit mask has +0.35 speed bonus plus the 2 agility which brings it to 0.55 speed.
I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Bandit Mask a has +4 AGI speed equiv boost and +2 AGI. That's also been the general consensus.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

CherryPie

^this and yeah, I also think BM should be nerfed in terms of speed

darkflash

or the ears speed raised :/

Freeforall

You still have to consider, BBE has a hidden stat bonus of +1 Sexy.

And while we are on the this topic, I might say that Froggy hat should jump higher than frog hat, considering it has legs...

Forum

Quote from: Freeforall on February 19, 2011, 05:58:27 PM
You still have to consider, BBE has a hidden stat bonus of +1 Sexy.

And while we are on the this topic, I might say that Froggy hat should jump higher than frog hat, considering it has legs...
The legs help provide defence, as the normal one has higher jump bonus. And how the speed hats have been it's always been like that, white bunnys are pretty common but i'd like a speed increase for the wbe cause they own.
Officially quitted

Celson

Quote from: Mystery on February 18, 2011, 07:22:37 PM

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Bandit Mask a has +4 AGI speed equiv boost and +2 AGI. That's also been the general consensus.

I'm just going by what Seifer's old 2006 Stick Online guide said. It said +2 agi, and an extra +0.35 speed. Never said anything about BBE having 'hidden' speed bonuses.

aedan

I think the bbe should be faster than the bm or atleat bm shoul decrease speed :-)