News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

BA Drops?

Started by Freeforall, February 21, 2011, 10:45:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

I honestly think that the BA doesn't drop hardly anything. With my 99 STR, I always reach threshold, and the most I ever get is a dagger. I have been here for a long time and have mostly gotten gold. I think the drop rate should be raised if it hasn't already. Honestly, when was the last GOOD BA drop?

igufed

It's fine. 

Keep at it.

(I am really hating all of these posts complaining about drops/etc.....)
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

jackel1994

Oh, YOUUUUU have been there a long time :b!...

Freeforall

Quote from: jackel1994 on February 21, 2011, 10:53:14 PM
D: I just want BC T_T
I get 2 DKH in one day and then a Spire Dagger when all I really wanted was BC. D:

jackel1994

Your not allowed to complain after stating that.

darkflash

OK I have killed TONS of BA over ALL of my accs and have got 1 good fricken drop! I say that BA drop rates should be raised while the spawn rate should be decreased there was 3 of them at one time today O.o

jackel1994

Quote from: darkflash on February 21, 2011, 11:39:10 PM
OK I have killed TONS of BA over ALL of my accs and have got 1 good fricken drop! I say that BA drop rates should be raised while the spawn rate should be decreased there was 3 of them at one time today O.o

No no no.. Just what igu said, keep trying and it will come. Ive spent level 9-67 straight at bandits and its not that bad. Messing with the rates will just help more noobs get an ultra rare weapon and piss everyone off lol.

T-Rok

killed 27 BA's, got a Spire. 1 more got me a BM. 9 more got me a second BM. Its quite easy.

CherryPie

Quote from: T-Rok on February 23, 2011, 05:23:50 AM
killed 27 BA's, got a Spire. 1 more got me a BM. 9 more got me a second BM. Its quite easy.

Wrong. It is not "easy", neither is it "hard". It just depends on your luck, which you cannot modify apparently. Even if meiun would raise the chances x2, some people wouldn't get bc/spire in over 1000 BAs and some would get both items in 2 days, changing drop rates really doesn't help an individual person to get the drop. Making it more likely doesn't mean it will drop any time..

ARTgames

Considering this game most likely using game maker's pseudo-random generator and since game maker used a pseudo-random algorithm that lays out uniformly and assuming Meiun does not reseed it and assuming the game is coded correctly your guaranteed 100% that you will get a item. Assuming Meiun does not reseed it and if you knew the starting key you could do the math to find out how many random calls (most likely in the form of monster kills) it would take for you to to get an item.

Which is most likely the case.

T-Rok

Quote from: ARTgames on February 23, 2011, 04:19:06 PM
Considering this game most likely using game maker's pseudo-random generator and since game maker used a pseudo-random algorithm that lays out uniformly and assuming Meiun does not reseed it and assuming the game is coded correctly your guaranteed 100% that you will get a item. Assuming Meiun does not reseed it and if you knew the starting key you could do the math to find out how many random calls (most likely in the form of monster kills) it would take for you to to get an item.

Which is most likely the case.

Considering all Meiun has to do is type

randomize();

I'm pretty sure it resets.

ARTgames

Well if you read my post I said twice:
Quote from: ARTgamesand assuming Meiun does not reseed it
which it what you just have said. Non the less we both don't know if he does. And if we knew when and what it would not make a difference if he did. blaw who cares.

Does not matter any-who. My post was off topic.  ;)

Snakeman

Quote from: Freeforall on February 21, 2011, 10:54:10 PM
Quote from: jackel1994 on February 21, 2011, 10:53:14 PM
D: I just want BC T_T
I get 2 DKH in one day and then a Spire Dagger when all I really wanted was BC. D:

>and then a Spire Dagger
>a Spire Dagger
>Spire Dagger

>A Spire Dagger dropped.

It's fine. If you're able to get ANYTHING of value from it, it's fine. At least you're one of the (somewhat large as of now) few that HAVE a BA drop, so thus you have no room to whine. Get out.

sly 3 4 me

I stayed there for a large portion of 91-99 and for most of my leveling to 100. I managed to get a spire but am still trying for a bandit cover. Just keep trying, you won't have any chance if you simply don't kill them because you are angry.  :P

Forum

Considering stick online is a game of luck and skill which is likely the case neither or not the case there should be other ways of obtaining items like from pvping in certain area.
Officially quitted