News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Mac Miller The best rapper there is he is the future!

Started by darkflash, March 14, 2011, 11:14:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

He's not bad, but he's definitely not even close to the best, unless you compare him to most of the mainstream crap and don't acknowledge any of the underground rappers/hip hop artists. That's my opinion though. I dislike what he raps about, it's hard to relate or have any feeling with his lyrics and his voice is incredibly annoying.
<3

T-Rok

Honestly, I hate rap. Yet while you probably don't classify Eminem as rap - some people don't which is weird - he is the only one I enjoy listening to.

darkflash

There has to be someone in this community who shares my passion :(

Magebolt

http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

JoEL

I can't take people who wear hats like that seriously...

DarkTrinity

Quote from: Delicious on March 14, 2011, 11:56:00 PM
He's not bad, but he's definitely not even close to the best, unless you compare him to most of the mainstream crap and don't acknowledge any of the underground rappers/hip hop artists. That's my opinion though. I dislike what he raps about, it's hard to relate or have any feeling with his lyrics and his voice is incredibly annoying.

I pretty much agree with all of this.
And I agree with T-rok, Eminem is the only rapper I can actually listen to, but I think that's because he raps with emotion and the things he raps about are actually emotional subjects for lack of a better word...
Mac Miller doesn't suck, he's just more singing about how wangsta he is... Which I personally don't find so appealing.

Mr Pwnage

Personally I think he's the most bandwagon rapper ever. I and the people I associate myself don't smoke pot or giggle after every word we saw in some scrawny voice so I can't really say that I relate to him. I personally find him very annoying.

Now, Eminem is one of my favorites, but I do enjoy other rappers, but not people who would fall under the realm of this guy, little way, wiz khalifa, or any of those other low life rappers constantly talking about trashy shit.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Magebolt

Lemme rephrase what i meant then. He is better then most Band wagon rapper. Though someone like Eminem who i enjoy very much, he does not compare well with.
http://teno.boards.net/

Just started a 2D Platformer MMORPG with Killer Loader called " The Endless Night Online"

BigBushWolfPapa

I actually like listening to rap, But I hate the new shit, (Wiz khalifa, mac miller, tyga, etc...) people like that. Old school is the best (Biggie, Tupac, Ice cube, 50 cent, Dr.Dre Snoop Dogg, and who else, of course, Eminem! !@#$ the new shit.

T-Rok

Delicious

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on March 16, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
I actually like listening to rap, But I hate the new shit, (Wiz khalifa, mac miller, tyga, etc...) people like that. Old school is the best (Biggie, Tupac, Ice cube, 50 cent, Dr.Dre Snoop Dogg, and who else, of course, Eminem! !@#$ the new shit.
Fixed.  ;)

I enjoy the old school rap as well as underground rap, such as Vinnie Paz, R.A the Rugged Man, Immortal Technique and Ill Bill. Eminem isn't too bad, however I miss his old stuff.

"Hold the person you love closely if they're next to you
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent and then beyond
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone" - Immortal Techique, You Never Know

Some sappy stuff, but I love listening to Immortal as it really touches you.
<3

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: Delicious on March 17, 2011, 10:54:41 AM
Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on March 16, 2011, 08:52:37 PM
Fixed.  ;)

I enjoy the old school rap as well as underground rap, such as Vinnie Paz, R.A the Rugged Man, Immortal Technique and Ill Bill. Eminem isn't too bad, however I miss his old stuff.

"Hold the person you love closely if they're next to you
The one you love, not the person that'll simply have sex with you
Appreciate them to the fullest extent and then beyond
'Cause you never really know what you got, until it's gone" - Immortal Techique, You Never Know

Some sappy stuff, but I love listening to Immortal as it really touches you.
Hahaa, true that, 50 cent is terrible now. But all is old songs are actually really good.

~BigBushWolfPapa