News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

RB-hunters Topic - feel free to use it for your own hunts :)

Started by CherryPie, February 28, 2011, 01:11:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

EDIT: hunt over.

Jmac

Gah...Another blasted double post...there has to be a better way to host these hunts...

Anyways: RB Hunt starting right now. There are currently only 2 people at mountain, so please join in. :)

EDIT: Since everyone left, there has been a large RB drought :(. I guess todays hunt is over.

Jmac

Sorry for triple posting, but no one else uses this topic and this is the only way to bump it.

I have a RB hunt going on right now with four people at mountain, come on down and help us out!

Jmac

RB Hunt going on right now, I might not be on for very long, although mosplee just got a SH on the first RB I spawned, so everyone might have a good chance today!

EDIT: Hunt is over; I'm spawning BA's for people at clubhouse, so hop on if you need BC/SD, I don't need either, so you won't have to worry about threshold!

Beastmode

me and my 2 friends are trying to hav an rb hunt so if anyone wants to join it would be nice for some help

EDIT: nvm it was a fail

igufed

I, uhh, guess we're hunting RBs now if anyone wants to.. join..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

Beastmode

there is only 4-5 people there now so i guess the rb hunt died a little

SantaClaws

Starting to hunt Rb's at the mountain. Come if you want. Ill be here for 4 or 5 hours. So feel free.

Beastmode

I am solo RB huntin right now if any one wants to help me spawn some RBs :)

DNH

Beastmode

DNH

Beastmode

Rb hunt is happening right now. We hav 3 people and would lik more if anyone wants to come and help out :D

Readyman

Got my first SH today with the help of a few of my friends.  It didn't take long surprisingly :D.