News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Auction

Started by Forum, March 14, 2011, 06:35:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

-The ability to have a gm start up an auction. And then any player can offer up an item. Then people bid other items, can be multiple items or gold coins (SO3 since SO2 is overloaded with money).

So for instance someone auctions off an inferno sword. I bid my dragoon helmet. Mod counts down and someone else bids dragoon helmet and 500k. GM counts down and the person won now... The auctioneer confirms if he wants to do the trade. (He confirms after GM counts down and declares winner to avoid trading to a friend ect)

And..then when trade is confirmed the GM transfers the affirmed amount of gold or the item the respectful new owners. There could be like a whole new forum topic or something for auctions and set dates.

-Another addition could be just GM offering to spawn monsters for gold

~Hope this is considered, Forum/Sword
Officially quitted

ARTgames

I have a feeling we will not really need this because I feel its likely Stick Online 3 will have trading.

Jiggy

Trading won't be in V2, no matter how you describe it.

darkflash

it should have a drop action AND a trade so u dnt just waste items if ur too lazy to sell

Forum

Quote from: ARTgames on March 14, 2011, 06:43:31 PM
I have a feeling we will not really need this because I feel its likely Stick Online 3 will have trading.
Just incase SO3 doesn't but this mostly for SO2

Quote from: Jiggy on March 14, 2011, 06:45:47 PM
Trading won't be in V2, no matter how you describe it.
Meh, Meiun might like this but auctioning is probably more complicated than trading.

Quote from: darkflash on March 14, 2011, 06:46:27 PM
it should have a drop action AND a trade so u dnt just waste items if ur too lazy to sell
Well items like GS, DH, ect sell to shop for 10gold which is a waste to sell.
Officially quitted

Lingus

Quote from: darkflash on March 14, 2011, 06:46:27 PM
I've never understood the "drop" action. If you have the ability to trade, sell, or delete items, under what circumstance would you need to drop an item on the ground?

In my opinion, just so other people have a chance to grab the item is not good enough reason. The whole point of developing a trade action is to develop the economy of items in the game. The point is to NOT have people just give away items.