News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Signature

Started by aedan, March 26, 2011, 11:23:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum

Quote from: Delicious on March 26, 2011, 06:41:36 PM
I can understand why you'd hire hit men, who oddly were vikings, to raid my neighborhood due to unpaid work. It was just incredibly unfortunite for the unnamed indivisual happened to live near me, or all of this could have been avoided. I have been in this type of situation before, so I know how to cope with it and survive, so it's all fine on my end.

$225k is quite cheap for the "deluxe rape-em sedate-em" package, where'd you get it from? I've been looking forever and the best offer I was able to retrieve was around $500-$800k. Their work flow and effort is quite impressive, I must say. One of the vikings have been standing at my cell making rude gesters as well as poking me with a wooden dildo for the past 13 hours, he's a quite dedicated employee. I'll be sure to recommend them to anyone wanting to buy the package themselves.

I will definitely notify them about this accident, and I appreciate your time. I will also contact you upon my release, and look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you.
How about 1 milllllion dollas?
Officially quitted

Titan

Scotty, I regret to inform you I will be pursing action for your blatant attempt at plagiarism.
You see it is quite obvious that you have mearly taken the logo for my game "World of Online" and simply added a few changes.

I am willing to drop any legal action if you send me only 1.3million dollars. Otherwise you will be getting a call from my lawyer soon.

Orignal copy of my logo:

This is your only warning.
Livin' in a lonely world.