News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

11clock

Alvester: "What is this!? We need to leave, now!"

Dio approaches the darkness and fires a magical beam at it, showing his true power! He's actually level well over 100!

Dio: "LEAVE EARTH'S CHILDREN ALONE, FOWL DEMON!"

Alvester votes to flee to the West and go to he cave at B7!

Mystery

The dark figure wraps himself in his Black Cloak, and the beam goes straight through him.

?: "I am no demon, nor am I foul. And you don't seem to be well-informed about what is happening, to say the least."

? clenches his fist and the dark cloud appears to grow thicker, temporarily restricting movement to the Shadow Portal at B7 in the cave! (Now it is only possible for people to move through the Portals by entering the Cave Portal, and by coming out the Mountain Portal.)

?: "I believe your name is Dio, correct? Well, I'm sorry, but I'm going to have to seal your power for a bit."

? disappears, then just as quickly reappears behind Dio. He forces his palm out inside the ghostly figure of Dio. A dark pulse is thrown out of his body! Dio stops moving completely, then turns gray and fades away.

?: "Now, where were we...ah, I remember. What are you two doing up here?"
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

T-Rok

Ntertain: Really now, do we ever get a break?

Ntertain votes to run west to B7.

Mystery

?: ....Now that I think about it, I think you're Shadaliers; no one else would know about the existence of this place. In case you're thinking of running away, I would advise against it.

? raised his hand up high and generated a dark circular wall around the mountain, preventing any form of escape!

?: Well then, would you at least mind telling me who you 2 are?

T-Rok

Ntertain: I could say the same for you. But based on your expression when you saw us you already know who we are, there is no point in answering such a question.

11clock

Dio reappears nearby, watching.

Alvester: Leave us be or prepare for your death!

Alvester mumbles to himself about how corny that sounded.

Mystery

?: I know who both of you are. However, I do not know what you are here for, Alvester and Ntertain; I am only assuming that you are both Shadaliers. It seems to be a safe bet indeed, since you were associated with the one known as Vercious once, and this Talvek prince here is responsible for his father's death. Regardless, I have work to do, and I don't have time to waste eradicating more of you right now.

11clock

Alvester: I DID NOT KILL MY FATHER!

Alvester lunges at the shadow! Dio lunges forward and blocks the blow, barely staggering!

Dio: "I will not allow this on the Sacred Mountain. If you want to fight, fight elsewhere!"

A flash of light hits Dio! Dio regains his powers and uses Teleportation on Alvester, Ntertain, and the shadow! They were taken to G8! Dio sends something else, too. It is unknown.

T-Rok

Ntertain looks at Alvester and thinks "Well that explains a lot. Although.. He doesn't look like a killer. I'll be sure to ask him later if we live."

Nterain: Wait, before you go, what is a Shadalier?

note: wrote that before 11clock posted his thing, let me edit it with something new

Ntertain looks at Alvester confused, "I'll have to ask him later."

Ntertain: Calm down Alvester, at least let us get some information. For instance what is a Shadalier.

Ntertian uses Scan.

Mystery

For some reason, Scan did not affect ?...

?: You want to know what a Shadalier is, you say? Tch. Your tricks are not going to fool someone like me; do not even try.

?: You seem to want to know who I am and how strong I am. Well, let me show you.

? revealed his stats, inventory, and name of his own accord! ? is revealed to be Mystery!

Mystery (Level ?) -- HP: 4500/4500 MP: 350/350 EP: 1250/1250 EXP: ?/?

Str: 125+20, Agi: 275+10, Mag: 150, Rst: 25+55

Inventory (6/50) -- Strong Medicinex3, Strong Elixirx2, Magic Herbx1

Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather Shoes +5% Critical Chance
Accessory: Charoite Ring Restores 5 MP if a spell/ability that uses over 10 MP is used.

Mystery: If I were you, I wouldn't plan on fighting me unless you could magically teleport 2 people over here to help you. But it's not like there's a way for you to do that. ...Anyway, tell me WHAT your higher-ups told you to do at the Sacred Mountain, and tell me how you were able to see it!

11clock

Starring 11clock as Alvester,
T-Rok as Ntertain,
Infection as CCB,
Trogdor as Wulfgar
and Mystery as himself!

The something else the Dio sent was not sent to the same location!

A message has been sent to Trogdor, Infection, and RayRay!

Alvester: We have no idea what you're talking about! We're just 2 travelers! Just please let us go, or else!

Alvester shows his mighty claws!

T-Rok

Over powered much! xD

Ntertain: Sigh, he's so distrusting and I still want to know what a Shadalier is! Curse my curiosity. >.>

Ntertain looks at Alvester who is ready to fight.

Ntertain: Think this through, flaring your claws will not make him want to let us leave. The only thing we can probably do is prove that we are not a Shadalier or whatever it is.

Ntertain looks at Mystery.

Ntertain: I was wandering the plains alone when I ran into Alvester, he fell and was badly wounded. We were merely looking for shelter for him to rest and heal when we stumbled upon the mountain.

Trogdor

The apparition of Dio appears before Wulfgar and CCB.

"It looks like those two people are in trouble. I say we lend them our strength!"
Wulfgar edges closer to the mysterious portal. He glances back at CCB, awaiting his answer.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Infection

OOC: Holy crap. So much happened. I am not very on track with what is going on, but I think I know the majority. And before reading when Mystery posted, I actually was going to guess that it was him, since RayRay said it was someone that everyone knows a lot. But nevermind! Hopefully this will make sense. Yay Mr.E!

CCB ponders of the outcome of this for a quick second, when suddenly he replys

"This might lead to our doom, we are not in our best shape, but it's the best chance of finding more information about this place...besides, who doesn't like a good fight? And if they're in trouble, then we may have found ourselves some trusty allies!"

CCB follows Wulfgar
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

RayRay

w00t! Everyone finished 15 minutes ago! Well, when I started typing this.

Note: I said you could be a boss. What you don't know about that is that you can be overpowered, but you can't fight along with other players. (that doesn't mean you can't form allies. You can join parties, but you'll have to fight alone.)

Day 2; 6/10

Dio, not wanting any fighting on a holy place, teleports Alvester, Ntertain, and ? to G8, just west of the Sacred Mountain!
PvP starts between Alvester and Ntertain versus ?!
Ntertain uses Scan! But it fails.
? instead tells out his stats and reveals himself as Mystery!
Alvester shows his claws, in a way for him to not fight.
Wulfgar and CCB join the fight!

Wulfgar and CCB run into the portal! They then see Dio, who fully heals them! "You wish to help them two? Very well." Dio teleports them to G8 and thus they join the fight!

Required Turns: Everyone

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + Mystery -- G8

Shadow Portal at (0,0) B7 Cave, F4 linked to (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain

Alvester (Lv. 3) -- HP: 508/508 MP: 102/102 EP: 254/254, EXP: 6/30
Str: 75+10, Agi: 75+5, Mag: 50, Rst: 25
Inventory (4/50) -- Medicinex4
Head: none
Body: Torn Clothes
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 2) -- HP: 2010/2010 MP: 70/60+10 EP: 327/327, EXP: 3/29
Str: 75+7, Agi: 30+5, Mag: 30, Rst: 35+3
Inventory (4/50) -- Medicine, Spiky Bracelets, Rotten Cheese, Bat Wing
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Legs: none
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Wulfgar

Wulfgar (Lv. 3) -- HP: 1776/1776 MP: 51/51 EP: 190/190, EXP: 7/30
Str: 89+10, Agi: 38, Mag: 25, Rst: 51
Inventory (8/50) -- Medicinex3, Bat Wingx2, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese
Head: none
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Hands: none
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB

Ntertain (Lv. 3) -- HP: 812/812 MP: 42/51 EP: 505/508, EXP: 12/25
Str: 51+20, Agi: 76+3, Mag: 25, Rst: 25+18
Inventory (5/50) -- Medicinex5
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester

Mystery (Lv ?) -- HP: 4500/4500 MP: 350/350 EP: 1250/1250 EXP: ?/?

Str: 125+20, Agi: 275+10, Mag: 150, Rst: 25+55

Inventory (6/50) -- Strong Medicinex3, Strong Elixirx2, Magic Herb

Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather Shoes +5% Critical Chance
Accessory: Charoite Ring Restores 5 MP if a spell/ability that uses over 10 MP is used

I like how Mystery took my profile template and gave me a boost. (there was a few errors though, but it was mostly formatting)