News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

11clock

Alvester: Hmm, each mountain seems to have something glowing at the top. Let's investigate the Sacred Mountain, first.

Alvester votes to climb the Sacred Mountain.

T-Rok

Ntertain: This place feels unnaturally peaceful. Its so pleasant.

Ntertain votes to climb the Sacred Mountain.

Trogdor

Quote from: RayRay on April 15, 2011, 10:41:46 PM
2 Blue Blobs appear! What will Wulfgar do?!?!
He fights, of course!

With Tor in its usual resting place cradled on Wulfgar's right shoulder, he absent-mindedly rubs the sore spot on his chin with the other hand. As he walks, he gazes up into the vast, deep blue sky. Not a cloud in sight... how strange. No dark, brooding clouds fighting back the sun nor the characteristic broiling mass of the monstrous storms that plague R?ttistapp's coasts; not even the slightest threat of rain or hail. The sky here betrays no emotion, just a placid expanse stretching into the heavens...

Feeling uneasy and slightly disoriented, Wulfgar jerks his gaze away and fixates it on the ground before him; ground that is now dotted with pieces of that unnerving blue emptiness. Wulfgar stops dead in his tracks and takes an involuntary step backwards, his sanity slowly ebbing away at this impossible sight. It slowly dawns on him why there was the peculiar absence of the ever-prevalent clouds he is familiar with.... This is not a sky at all, but a gaping maw intending to swallow him and the rest of this world! No man has ever done battle with the world, but Wulfgar certainly won't allow himself to go down without a struggle. He snaps into his rigid fighting stance, awaiting the inevitable oblivion that will consume him.

*pop*

Barely discernable over Wulfgar's thunderously beating heart, one of the pieces of fallen sky opens its eyes.... It's eyes?! The creature looks balefully up into a face resembling that of a cornered, crazed animal at the edge of snapping, ultimately lashing out in a final desperate frenzy to preserve its pitiable life. The blue creature blinks its pitch black eyes once more, then bares a row of vicious, dagger-like teeth. The slight hiss emanating from this blob awakens its companion, whom without a second thought immediately follows suit.

Wulfgar lets out a roar of relief, which only aggravates the two blobs further. Though these creatures are indeed odd, it's a much more manageable battle than he had presumed at first. Wulfgar readies his maul, anxious to test his mettle against these foreign beasts.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RayRay

Quote from: Trogdor on April 16, 2011, 12:28:03 AM
Wulfgar lets out a roar of relief, which only aggravates the two blobs further. Though these creatures are indeed odd, it's a much more manageable battle than he had presumed at first. Wulfgar readies his maul, anxious to test his mettle against these foreign beasts.[/i]
lol You're definitely ready to write a book. If you start one now, I'm pretty sure it will be popular.

So this paragraph kinda gets me lost. I assume you're just doing a regular attack? Also state your target.

EDIT: Whatever, I'll just post the results. If I'm right, I'll benefit us all, if I'm not, I'll just edit.

Tip: Charging can sharply raise the damage you deal. It's very effective at Charge 3 where it deals x8 damage.

Day 1; 4/10

Alvester and Ntertain climb to the top of the Sacred Mountain and lose some Energy. As they make it to the top, a little Blue Blob shines its teeth at the party!
CCB moves to D8 in the cave.
Wulfgar attacks Blue Blob 1! Deals 433 to the little blawb. It faints!
Blue Blob 2 gnaws down on the grateful warrior. Wulfgar takes 113 damage! Wulfgar is in danger of fainting!

Battle at X: 0, Y: 0, A6
Wulfgar -><- Blue Blob x2 (1 fainted)

Battle at X: 0, Y: 0, H8, Sacred Mountain
Alvester, Ntertain -><- Blue Blob

X: 0, Y: 0

Alvester and Ntertain are fighting a Blue Blob together in the Sacred Mountain at H8.
CCB is in the cave at B7.
A battle is taking place at A6 consisting of 2 Blue Blobs versus Wulfgar.

X: 0, Y: 0, B7 Cave, L1

CCB is at D8.

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 242/250 - 85 Str, 75 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 0/10 Exp
  • Inv(5/50): Medicine x5
  • Head: none
  • Body: Torn Clothes
  • Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
  • Hands: none
  • Legs: none
  • Feet: none
  • Accessory: none
  • Allied with: Ntertain
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/65 - 325/325 - 82 Str, 35 Agi, 30 Mag, 38 Rst - 0/14 Exp
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x3, Spiky Bracelets
  • Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
  • Body: none
  • Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
  • Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
  • Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 337/1750 - 50/50 - 32/188 - 98 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 0/10 Exp
  • Inv(3/50): Medicine x3
  • Shield: N/A
  • Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
  • Legs: Ripped Leggings
  • Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 492/500 - 70 Str, 78 Agi, 25 Mag, 43 Rst - 0/8 Exp
  • Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
  • Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
  • Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
  • Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
  • Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
  • Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
  • Allied with: Alvester

Infection

Did you say how much HP the blobs had? Or do you not do that? If you did I must've missed it, sorry. :P From the looks of it they have 400 health.

CCB wanders casually through the cave, awaiting the new area in which he seeks. (C7)
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

11clock

Alvester hears a hissing sound. He holds up his wing, stopping Ntertain from continuing the climb.

Alvester: Did you hear that? I think we are not alone.

Alvester attempts to fly to get a better view of the landscape, then remembers that his wing is broken. Alvester sighs, looking around.  He suddenly hears another hiss right behind him! With his quick instincts, Alvester jabs his claw into whatever is behind him!

Alvester: What is this!?

The blobby creature growls at Alvester and Ntertain as it jumps back from the attack, revealing rows of sharp teeth! Alvester prepares to attack!

Alvester attacks Blue Blob!

RayRay

Quote from: Infection on April 16, 2011, 11:03:23 AM
Did you say how much HP the blobs had? Or do you not do that? If you did I must've missed it, sorry. :P From the looks of it they have 400 health.
I didn't reveal their HP and I'm not going to. It's like a blind fight. You must kill it using your abilities, spells, and logic.

I need T-Rok and Trog for this turn, and Trog for the last turn.

Trogdor

Whoops, yeah, you did the right thing. I should've been more specific. Another regular attack against blob #2, please! ;D
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

11clock

I am leaving for a week tomorrow, so after this enemy battle I'll set my character to do something that should take a while.

T-Rok

Quote from: 11clock on April 16, 2011, 03:21:20 PM
I am leaving for a week tomorrow, so after this enemy battle I'll set my character to do something that should take a while.
I'll be following you as I don't know these mountains soooo... lol

RayRay

After tommorrow, I'll be taking control of Alvester. T-Rok seems a little lucky, though I don't know much of the story.

I'm gonna do the same thing with T-Rok like I did with Trogdor, and hopefully I get it right.

Tip: At bosses, once your Rare Attack appears, it will be a great benefit for you, but it will vanish after a while, so beware. (I will give a signal when it's the final 2 turns.)

Day 1; 5/10
Ntertain, clutching his Rusty Dagger tightly, swings his arms very wildly at the blob! The innocent blob takes a massive 623 damage! (Critical Hit) The blob faints!
Alvester and Ntertain gain 2 Experience. The blob drops a key item Ancient Relic. Alvester takes a look at the Ancient Relic (K).
CCB moves to C8. More of the cave is revealed! Looks like another dead end.
Wulfgar takes his Warmaul at hand and hammers down, but the blob manages to get out of the way!
Blue Blob 2 instead lands a piercing bite on the warrior! Wulfgar takes 123 damage!

Required Turns: Alvester, Ntertain, Wulfgar

Battle at X: 0, Y: 0, A6
Wulfgar -><- Blue Blob x2 (1 fainted)

X: 0, Y: 0

Alvester and Ntertain are at the Sacred Mountain at H8.
CCB is in the cave at B7.
A battle is taking place at A6 consisting of 2 Blue Blobs versus Wulfgar.

X: 0, Y: 0, B7 Cave, L1

CCB is at C8.

Alvester (Lv. 1) - 500/500 - 100/100 - 242/250 - 75+10 Str, 75+5 Agi, 50 Mag, 25 Rst - 2/10 Exp
  • Inv(6/50): Medicine x5, Ancient Relic (K)
  • Body: Torn Clothes
  • Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
  • Allied with: Ntertain
CCB (Lv. 1) - 2000/2000 - 65/65 - 325/320+5 - 75+7 Str, 30+5 Agi, 30 Mag, 35+3 Rst - 0/14 Exp
  • Inv(4/50): Medicine x3, Spiky Bracelets
  • Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
  • Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
  • Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
  • Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
  • Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Wulfgar (Lv. 1) - 204/1750 - 50/50 - 27/188 - 88+10 Str, 38 Agi, 25 Mag, 50 Rst - 0/10 Exp
  • Shield: N/A
  • Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
  • Legs: Ripped Leggings
  • Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Ntertain (Lv. 1) - 800/800 - 50/50 - 487/500 - 50+20 Str, 75+3 Agi, 25 Mag, 25+18 Rst - 2/8 Exp
  • Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
  • Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
  • Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
  • Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
  • Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
  • Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
  • Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
  • Allied with: Alvester

Infection

CCB looks around, taking in the area before him.

"Hm, looks like a dead end. I guess I'll retrace mysteps a little bit by going to D7."

CCB changes his direction to D7!

As CCB is walking...

-Sigh- "It sure does get lonely out here. It seems anywhere I look, everything is empty, no one to be found. Except for that bird. The one that sent me here saying that there was something I needed here. He was nice, but he left awhile ago. I hope he wasn't lying, because this place is sure giving me the creeps."
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

11clock

Alvester: Hey, come here. There is a door with some symbols embedded in the frame. The door is closed.

Alvester takes a closer look and identifies the language.

Alvester: It's ancient Talvekian language. There are missing pieces here and there.

Alvester looks around and touches some spots.

Alvester: Some pieces of the frame must of fallen off.

Alvester takes out the Ancient Relic and notices that it fits in a certain spot of the doorframe. He gently places it, and it fits perfectly.

Alvester: It appears that the monsters around have taken some pieces of the doorframe off.

Alvester tries to open the door, but it doesn't budge.

Alvester: I'll need to decipher this message, but it will take a while. Can you go look for more relics while I try to figure out what this means?

11clock

Some of the equipment isn't properly added. My agility is still 75 and it should be 80.

RayRay

I noticed I made an error on 11's Agi. I need to fix that. 11clock is also getting lost with the stats, so I'm better off just revealing the real Stats. I'm gonna reveal them SO style.

Also where's Nter- I mean T-Rok?