News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Kiegruen

Emerging from a nook between a rock and a hard place, Captain Raptor is unsure of what has happened last. He can't seem to recall any events leading up to his current condition, but his killer headache indicates that he has definitely taken a nasty bruising. Unsure of where he is or what his objective is, he follows the beckoning ray of light that dispels the darkness at the end of the cozy cave. He squints hard as he gazes into the distance and his eyes adjust to the light. He wonders what's in the distance and travels to F8.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

T-Rok

Ohh, I was looking in the wrong spot. xD

Infection

Ah, yeah, I was confused too. ^^
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Mystery

I know that that is not Raphile, nor 'Dark Raphile', it is a Shadalier.  :P That information, as well as blocking the Shadalier from mind reading now that I'm aware of it, and WHY the Shadalier is there in the first place and what it's doing, should have been obtained.

Is there going to be a specific time WHEN I get the items? The reason I ask is because it's important that Mystery's power increases for the fight, because it's 1v1, not multiple people against one boss, so I need to be on at least even grounds, and the method for increasing Mystery's power is related to the absorption of energy from powerful items.

Also, I lol'd at the random one-block chests scattered across the bottom floor.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on June 28, 2011, 04:54:26 PM
I know that that is not Raphile, nor 'Dark Raphile', it is a Shadalier.  :P That information, as well as blocking the Shadalier from mind reading now that I'm aware of it, and WHY the Shadalier is there in the first place and what it's doing, should have been obtained.

Is there going to be a specific time WHEN I get the items? The reason I ask is because it's important that Mystery's power increases for the fight, because it's 1v1, not multiple people against one boss, so I need to be on at least even grounds, and the method for increasing Mystery's power is related to the absorption of energy from powerful items.

Also, I lol'd at the random one-block chests scattered across the bottom floor.

I was figuring your stats would raise at some point, but I didn't know when. And those chests were originally supposed to be mined to get there.

11clock

Mystery

Quote from: RayRay on June 28, 2011, 05:20:49 PM
I was figuring your stats would raise at some point, but I didn't know when. And those chests were originally supposed to be mined to get there.
Fair enough. What about 'Dark Raphile' and the 'Entity' that is very obviously Shade(who is somehow not dead)?

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on June 28, 2011, 05:31:36 PM
Fair enough. What about 'Dark Raphile' and the 'Entity' that is very obviously Shade(who is somehow not dead)?

Dark Raphile is a Shadalier, yes. It's taken the form of Raphile, so it is called Dark Raphile for now.

The entity was placed by me as some sort of twist. He can't really do any physical harm at the moment because he has no physical form.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on June 28, 2011, 05:35:34 PM
Quote from: Mystery on June 28, 2011, 05:31:36 PM

Dark Raphile is a Shadalier, yes. It's taken the form of Raphile, so it is called Dark Raphile for now.
My point is that doesn't matter. ALL information about a target is revealed, not just the guise they are hiding under. (Considering the fact that for some reason just getting basic info I need to plan my actions with costs 4 times the amount of MP needed to perform a basic spell...) Until I get that information, I can't properly decide the action for my next turn.

Infection

"I don't know who you are, and why you hate me, but no one threatens me. Quit following us!"

CCB glances to his satchel.

"Heh."

CCB uses Packaging! CCB puts the Data Chip into himself!

Don't forget to raise my RST by 50% for one turn!

"Yes. I can feel it."

Narrator voice:

"What's this?
CCB is trying to learn stomp!
But CCB already knows four moves!
CCB forgets Corrugation! (Delete it from the Library)
...and learns Stomp!

• Stomp! <CCB> - A powerful slam attack that can hit more than one enemy! Deals x1.2 damage and has a chance of hitting:
    • 2 enemies: %50
    • 3 enemies: %25
    • 4 enemies: %10
"

"I remember this!"

11clock

Quote from: Infection on June 28, 2011, 11:43:06 PM
"I don't know who you are, and why you hate me, but no one threatens me. Quit following us!"

CCB glances to his satchel.

"Heh."

CCB uses Packaging! CCB puts the Data Chip into himself!

Don't forget to raise my RST by 50% for one turn!

"Yes. I can feel it."

Narrator voice:

"What's this?
CCB is trying to learn stomp!
But CCB already knows four moves!
CCB forgets Corrugation! (Delete it from the Library)
...and learns Stomp!

• Stomp! <CCB> - A powerful slam attack that can hit more than one enemy! Deals x1.2 damage and has a chance of hitting:
    • 2 enemies: %50
    • 3 enemies: %25
    • 4 enemies: %10
"

"I remember this!"

Pokemon reference much?

Kiegruen

I noticed in the spells list my Blob of Lard spell is missing the Lard part. Just thought I'd point it out RayRay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

RayRay

Quote from: Kiegruen on June 29, 2011, 03:14:59 PM
I noticed in the spells list my Blob of  spell is missing the Lard part. Just thought I'd point it out RayRay.
Somehow every time I edit the library, sometimes a word vanishes. Anyone knows a fix?

T-Rok

Quote from: RayRay on June 29, 2011, 03:37:42 PM
Quote from: Kiegruen on June 29, 2011, 03:14:59 PM
I noticed in the spells list my Blob of  spell is missing the Lard part. Just thought I'd point it out RayRay.
Somehow every time I edit the library, sometimes a word vanishes. Anyone knows a fix?

It might have reached its size limit.

Infection