News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

RayRay

Quote from: Mystery on August 08, 2011, 07:40:09 PM
If an Iron Bolt, Data Chip, and a Herb take up more inventory space than Shurikens(seriously, what), I think the whole 1/8 Inv size thing should be done away with. It doesn't make much sense, and this isn't Diablo with a grid-type inventory system.

I intended for the Lok to take up normal inventory space.
True. I made it 1/8th Inv size because it can be used as a weapon. It was also so Ntertain's Inventory wouldn't be flooded. But now that I think about it, it doesn't make any sense.

Feel free to see what you don't like in FA's game engine. It IS 90% player controlled.

OH, and I also forgot a new AGATE. Look at the previous turn for details.

T-Rok

We're allowed to stack agates right? Cause it sounds good to me.

RayRay

Argh, whatever, I'll just summon a poll.

Infection

I voted no, not that it matters that much for me and my 2k health, but for others with less than 750 health, it could pose a serious danger to them if the other party of monsters attacked first.
But alas' 4 people already voted. Just my 2 cents.

--

CCB scoops up x5 Bombs and puts them into his inventory.

"These should come in handy."

CCB turns to Alvester and mumbles steadily.
-Meh, stupid bees.-
"Well it sounds like the bee farm would be the best place to go next."

CCB groans softly.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

11clock

Alvester looks over to see a building nearby labeled "Tusami's Bee Farm." Alvester points to it.

Alvester: "looks like that is it."

Alvester walks over to the door and notices a sign. It reads, "Closed until further notice. If you know who Dio is, then meet me south of Newarc."

Alvester: "The guy wants us to meet him south of the town. We should go meet him."

Suddenly, the ground below the party trembles! EVERYONE currently on the map can feel it!

Alvester: "Was that an earthquake?"

MEANWHILE...

The tremble that the forming tsunami created caused a pile of rocks to fall out of the ceiling and on top of the Shadow Portal in the cave at B7! The Shadow Portal is destroyed! The passage is blocked! Only the force of an explosive can clear the way! (This is to keep the cave at B7 from flooding. The other portals are still active.)

RayRay

T-Rok

Sorry. I'm really trying to think of something to learn/unlearn.. Cause all of my skills don't work out like I'd like. I just dual wield, spam whirlwind, use energy user, spam whirlwind. I also am trying to think up an ranged attack of some sort. I'll tae any and all ideas.

Trogdor

I also need to think of a new skill, but I'll just PM you when I do.

Wulfgar votes to go to the bee farm.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RayRay

Ah, I see now. You two can take your time.

Anything else you want to do T-Rok?

11clock

Alvester votes to go South and meet up with the old man. (Read my post above if you missed it.)

Kiegruen

Quote from: 11clock on August 13, 2011, 01:06:15 PM
Alvester votes to go South and meet up with the old man. (Read my post above if you missed it.)
I second that... I'll meet up with the party first though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Kie~~~~~~~~~~~~
AKA That One Bro

T-Rok

Ntertain: I shall move with Alvester. Perhaps on the way I can practice a few ideas I've been thinking through.

11clock

Alvester: "I suggest using that crystal ball."

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on August 13, 2011, 06:39:39 PM
Alvester: "I suggest using that crystal ball."
Leveling up means you don't have to.

T-Rok

I know, I have 2 level ups. That's two skills. Along with the crystal ball, thats a third. I just can't.. figure out anything. I really just need lots of passives.. Or sustained abilities that takes like 20% of my energy. Like in Dragon Age.