News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Forum Adventures (Day 4) [ON HOLD]

Started by RayRay, April 05, 2011, 05:27:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

New story? Vote upon your role, please!

Old player, continue this story!
1 (20%)
Old player, start a new one!
2 (40%)
New player, continue this story!
0 (0%)
New player, start a new one!
2 (40%)

Total Members Voted: 5

T-Rok

Ntertain: I never even imagined such a thing could exist.. Where I come from we have nothing that can even compare.

Mystery

Quote from: 11clock on August 28, 2011, 06:49:09 PM
Alvester: "Tusami, this device is highly advanced, more advanced than anything I've ever seen. How did you build this?"

Tusami: "I made it back in my young days when technology was still around. For some reason I don't remember technology declined to the point where almost no one uses it anymore. There was this one evil organization called the Sparks who still used technology, but they were destroyed and are no longer around."
I'd really prefer you redact this post, as not having technological advantages will make things a lot less interesting, and it sounds like you just posted this to unnecessarily connect it to some other thing you and RayRay made. I'm sure that other far-away areas will be able to utilize it.

EDIT: Mystery uses the Yellow Orb to find the location of another Orb.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

Quote from: Mystery on August 28, 2011, 07:45:30 PM
Quote from: 11clock on August 28, 2011, 06:49:09 PM
Alvester: "Tusami, this device is highly advanced, more advanced than anything I've ever seen. How did you build this?"

Tusami: "I made it back in my young days when technology was still around. For some reason I don't remember technology declined to the point where almost no one uses it anymore. There was this one evil organization called the Sparks who still used technology, but they were destroyed and are no longer around."
I'd really prefer you redact this post, as not having technological advantages will make things a lot less interesting, and it sounds like you just posted this to unnecessarily connect it to some other thing you and RayRay made. I'm sure that other far-away areas will be able to utilize it.

EDIT: Mystery uses the Yellow Orb to find the location of another Orb and teleports near that location.

It was a failed attempt at trying to come up with an excuse on why Tusami has something more advanced than anything encountered in this game so far, other than those Uni-Bots. I'll go ahead and edit the post.

EDIT:

Alvester: "We should warp to the cave at B7. Dio said that that is where the Red Orb is."

Alvester votes to warp to B7.

tehrozzy

Walter squints ahead deeper into the cave.
I wonder if there's anything further ahead.
Walter heads down the tunnel. (towards the cracked wall)

T-Rok

Ntertain: I to think we should start there. Let's go.

Mystery

Mystery: ...oh, and Dio?

Just to let you know, the Demons will come to the Sacred Mountain anyway after I teleport away from here, since I will be teleporting outside of their target-detecting range, and by my very nature, it is incredibly difficult to detect me in manners such as that without any misreadings. They'll still get the feeling that I'm here.

Dio reappears.

Dio: What exactly do you think you can accomplish besides being an unnecessary interference by doing all of this? The Almighty doesn't want me to hinder your powers anymore...at the moment...I wish I had been given permission to kill you.

Mystery: I think I can accomplish this, for one thing!

Mystery uses Selective Absorption on Dio to gain the move Max Omniheal and the Multi-Form Holy Ghost(comprised of Dio's power and the Lok Fragment).
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

11clock

I will allow you to control NPCs I create, as long as they do something reasonable for their personality and it doesn't interfere too much with the game.

Dio vanishes and reappears with a group of ghostly figures! They guard the north part of Sacred Mountain, bows ready.

Dio: "We'll be prepared for the Dark One's hunters. We'll settle this later, Mysterious One."

RayRay

Waiting on Trogdor and Infection.

Trogdor

"Sounds like a good plan to me. Let's get that orb!"

Wulfgar votes to go to B7.
If you give a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

RayRay

I'm switching to I Live in a Village. There's an upload limit in ImageShack, and the tsunami is also going to flood my My Images. Is there a limit in I Live in a Village? Doesn't look like there is.

I can't post 2 turns right now, so wait until Saturday or decide on the next turn if you need to. Better yet, explain the missing things in the library.

Quick Library Link (Stink Bombs, multi-form Holy Ghost, and stuff needs descriptions)

Night 3; 9/10 (completed in 1:12:25)

A tsunami forms at (0,0) from A1 to A5! (Any rooms the flood can't reach will not be filled with water)

The party decides to warp to the B7 Cave! CCB catches a glimpse of 2 beings at D6.

The Demon Flock seems to have caught up to Mystery! They are just north of the Sacred Mountain and are flying fast! Dio prepares his loyal bowman for the attack! Mystery uses Selective Absorption on Dio to learn Max Omniheal! (check library) Dio and the Lok makes a new multi-form Holy Ghost! (need description)

Mystery flees by using the Yellow Orb to locate the nearest orb. It seems to point East! Mystery teleports via Shadow Portal to the nearest area holding that orb! Mystery teleports to (1,0) A8, a new map! The landscape is much more interesting this time: A mountain range, 2 deserts, some snow, and groundwater. Oh, and 1 tree. At least it's better than a depression and little water. Mystery takes a look around and spots a cave. Mystery teleports again there and enters the cave. A bit eerie, isn't it?

The Talvek Sentry attacks! Walter o'Dim dodges briefly!
Walter o'Dim flees from battle and moves to E6.

Shade says some final ancient words and makes a tsunami form in (0,0).

Required Turns: No one

(0,0)

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + CRL + Tusami + Walter o'Dim -- B7 Cave, B1F
Demon Flock -- H7

(0,0), B7 Cave, B1F

Alvester + CCB + Wulfgar + Ntertain + CRL + Tusami -- D8
Walter o'Dim -- E6

(1,0)

Mystery -- B6 Cave

(1,0), B6 Cave

Mystery -- E9

Shade -- (?,?) ??
Shadow Portal at (0,0) H8: Sacred Mountain
Shadow Portal at (0,0) C2 bottom, temple, B4F, E7
Warp Room at (0,0) B7 Cave, B1F, D8

Alvester (Lv. 5) -- HP: 525/525 MP: 105/105 EP: 263/263, EXP: 33/52
Str: 79+10, Agi: 79+10, Mag: 53, Rst: 26+10
Inventory (10/50) -- Medicinex3, Strong Medicine, Tree Branch, Bat Wingx6

Equipment (33/56)
Head: none
Body: Leather Talvek Armor +10 Rst, +5 Agi
Shield: Rusty Wing Shield +%3 Block Chance
Weapon: Claw +10 Str, +5 Agi
Hands: none
Legs: none
Feet: none
Accessory: none
Allied with: CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Corrugated Cardboard Box (Lv. 4) -- HP: 2060/2060 MP: 72/62+10 EP: 335/335, EXP: 28/59
Str: 77+7, Agi: 31+5, Mag: 31, Rst: 36+3
Inventory (13/50) -- Spiky Bracelets, Charoite Ring, Crystal Ball, Bombx5, Stink Bombx5

Equipment (26/52)
Head: Paper Horns +3 Rst
Body: none
Shield: Cardboard Shield +%1 Block Chance
Weapon: Claws of Corrugation +7 Str
Hands: Paper Bracers of Prestidigitation +5 Agi
Feet: Cardboard Folds of Conjuration +5 MP
Accessory: Trinket of Corrugation +5 MP
Allied with: Alvester, Wulfgar, Ntertain

Wulfgar (Lv. 5) -- HP: 1838/1838 MP: 53/53 EP: 197/197, EXP: 34/53
Str: 92+10, Agi: 39, Mag: 26, Rst: 53
Inventory (5/50) -- Ultra Medicine, Fang, Good Cheese, Rotten Cheese, Crystal Ball

Equipment (11/56)
Body: none
Shield: N/A
Weapon: Warmaul "Tor" +10 Str, +%3 Critical Chance, -Shield Equip
Legs: Ripped Leggings
Feet: Cracked Leather Boots
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Ntertain

Ntertain (Lv. 6) -- HP: 860/860 MP: 54/54 EP: 538/538, EXP: 7/52
Str: 54+20, Agi: 81+3, Mag: 27, Rst: 27+17
Inventory (11/50) -- Medicinex2, Strong Elixir, Iron Bolt, Crystal Ball, Shurikensx6

Equipment (40/60)
Head: Cheap Leather Hat +4 Rst
Body: Cheap Leather Tunic +5 Rst
Shield: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Weapon: Rusty Dagger +10 Str
Hands: Cheap Leather Gloves +3 Rst
Legs: Cheap Leather Greaves +3 Rst
Feet: Cheap Leather Boots +2 Rst
Accessory: 26 Ninja Pendant +3 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar, CRL, Tusami

Mystery (Lv. ?) -- HP: 3128/6000 MP: 1816/1850 EP: 2742/2750 EXP: ?/?
Str: 275+20, Agi: 425+10, Mag: 300, Rst: 175+55
Inventory (6/50) -- Strong Medicine, Ultra Medicine, Yellow Orb, The Lok (1/8th), Alchemy Pot, Sparkle Hat

Equipment (100/?)
Head: Black Fedora +10 Agi
Body: Black Trench Coat +30 Rst
Shield: Black Cloak +10% Dodge Chance
Weapon: none
Hands: Black Leather Gloves +20 Str
Legs: Black Trousers +25 Rst
Feet: Black Leather  +5% Critical Chance

Captain Raptor the Lardsummoner (Lv. 3) -- HP: 554/711 MP: 74/112+5 EP: 220/228 EXP: 7/30
Str: 41+2, Agi: 76+8, Mag: 66+10, Rst: 36+17
Lard Monster (Not summoned) (Lv. 3) -- HP: 347/508 MP: 51/51 EP: 193/203 EXP: 7/38
Str: 41, Agi: 41, Mag: 25, Rst: 25
Inventory (1/50) -- Medicine

Equipment (47/48)
Head: Fedora +3 Agi, +5 Rst
Body: Bulletproof Vest +12 Rst, +5% Block Chance
Shield: none
Weapon: Staff of the Raptor +5 MP, +2 Str, +10 Mag
Feet: Sandals of Agility +5 Agi
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain, Tusami

Walter o'Dim (Lv. 3) -- HP: 1015/1015 MP: 152/152 EP: 244/254 EXP: 0/41
Str: 38, Agi: 76, Mag: 51, Rst: 25
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicinex3

Equipment (5/48)
Body: Torn Clothes
Weapon: Rune Bow - Life Energy attacks +5% powerful and drain HP instead of MP
Legs: Ripped Leggings

Tusami (NPC) (Lv. 5) -- HP: 1050/1050 MP: 105/105 EP: 263/263, EXP: 0/52
Str: 53+15, Agi: 53+60, Mag: 53, Rst: 53+5
Inventory (3/50) -- Medicine, Honeyx2

Equipment (80/112 (Passive Ability))
Head: Sombrero +20 Agi
Body: Brown Tunic +35 Agi, 5 Rst, -Legs Equip
Weapon: Bamboo Stick +15 Str, +5 Agi
Legs: N/A
Accessory: Wooden Hive (allows users to use moves involved with bees)
Allied with: Alvester, CCB, Wulfgar, Ntertain, CRL

11clock

Shade hands a Blue Orb to a nearby Shadalier Scout. The Shadalier Scout leaves to go put the Blue Orb back to where it was being guarded. As soon as the scout is dismissed, a small group of Shadalier Hunters arrive, already informed on what happened to the Dark Master.

Shade: "Ah, welcome back. Surely you have been informed on the new Dark Lord: Me. Your other Dark Lord underestimated the power of the Crystals. If you use them correctly, they can become a devastating weapon."

Shade shows the group the Armageddon Rifle.

Shade: "However, I only have the power of 5 of the Crystals, and another individual also has the powers of the Crystals. If he finds out how to use the Crystals correctly, he'll be a major threat, even with only 5 of the Crystals' power. I'm aware that you've been looking for the Light Crystal, correct? How's the search?"

Shadalier Hunter: "We're having no luck, sir. The Light Crystal is hidden pretty well. However, we've finally found the location of the Temple of the Lost King, where the Dark Crystal was originally hidden. We may find some hints to where the Light Crystal is."

Shade: "Good. That final crystal is the key to destroying the Universe. Resume your search, we don't have much time!"

tehrozzy

OOC: Didn't even notice the talvek sentry -blind-
Walter: That was too close.

EDIT: Regardless,
Walter spins lightly on his feet, draws his bow and quickly fires a Dark Volley at the Talvek sentry!
EDIT 2: Found what i was looking for

EDIT 3: OOC: Wow, The only times when I actually feel like RPing is when nobody is doing anything on this topic >_<

11clock

Alvester: "I think I saw a couple of figures over there. One looked like a Talvek. The other looked Human."

Alvester moves his injured wing.

Alvester: "My wing is feeling much better. I should be able to fly again very soon."

Oh, forgot to say something about the Warp Room. It doesn't only warp us to another location, but it also warps with us. Please mark the Warp Room's location from now on.

EDIT: Adding more monsters to the list!

Sand Blob: A blob of sand, found in deserts. It can morph into different forms.

Devil Blob: A red blob with wings, found in deep caverns. Only ranged attacks can harm them.

Bomber: A bomb with legs, found in caverns and the overworld. It can self destruct and destroy cracked walls. If you kill it before it explodes, it drops a Bomb.

Super Bomber: A large bomb with legs, found in caverns. It can self destruct and damage walls and destroy cracked walls. If you kill it before it explodes, it drops a Super Bomb.

Arch Bomber: A giant bomb with legs, found in caverns and temples. It can self destruct and destroy walls and cracked walls. If you kill it before it explodes, it drops an Arch Bomb.

Mini-Bot: A small robot with machine guns for arms, found in caverns and near towns.

Swamp Fox: A fox that lives in swamps. Very agile and likes to use guerrilla warfare.

RayRay

Quote from: YayForLife on September 09, 2011, 05:38:23 AM
OOC: Didn't even notice the talvek sentry -blind-
Walter: That was too close.

EDIT: Regardless,
Walter spins lightly on his feet, draws his bow and quickly fires a Dark Volley at the Talvek sentry!
EDIT 2: Found what i was looking for

EDIT 3: OOC: Wow, The only times when I actually feel like RPing is when nobody is doing anything on this topic >_<
You can't hit a monster that's not there anymore, however I can change the previous turn. Do you still wish to flee?

tehrozzy

Quote from: RayRay on September 09, 2011, 06:24:35 PM
You can't hit a monster that's not there anymore, however I can change the previous turn. Do you still wish to flee?
[/quote]Uh, dont bother with changing the turn.
Not there anymore?
wow #moreblind