News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Smucker's Uncrustables

Started by 11clock, April 06, 2011, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

11clock

EpicPhailure

My junior high school had those as an option for vegetarians for lunch. Those were pretty dang good.

DarkTrinity

You make the most incredibely random topics... Lol.
They're alright, and yeah, they had them at my middleschool & highschool. But I eat crusts so paying for a itty bitty sammich when I can make my own pb&j @ home is kinda pointless for me

Freeforall

I wish we had these at our school, but I don't think they could afford it. :/ I love these things.

darkflash

omg tried those awile ago so fricken good.

Forum

They were good but i didn't like jelly at the time so i'd eat them from one end and try extremely hard to get the penut butter. Nowadays i hate em..-.-
Officially quitted

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Forum on April 06, 2011, 10:14:14 PM
They were good but i didn't like jelly at the time so i'd eat them from one end and try extremely hard to get the penut butter. Nowadays i hate em..-.-

Yeah, they really depend on balance of the two. Too much peanut butter and it sticks to the roof of your mouth and becomes hard to eat; too much jelly and you get tired of it in 3 bites.

raeyo

I'm not a fan of cold food that isn't desert or a fruit thus I never really enjoyed sandwiches.  This looks good but i probably wouldn't be able to finish it because the texture of peanut butter and jelly and the fact it isn't warm would put me off.

DarkTrinity

Quote from: raeyo on April 06, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
I'm not a fan of cold food that isn't desert or a fruit thus I never really enjoyed sandwiches.  This looks good but i probably wouldn't be able to finish it because the texture of peanut butter and jelly and the fact it isn't warm would put me off.

....microwave...?

Lingus

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 06, 2011, 02:31:12 PM
You make the most incredibely random topics... Lol.
They're alright, and yeah, they had them at my middleschool & highschool. But I eat crusts so paying for a itty bitty sammich when I can make my own pb&j @ home is kinda pointless for me
Agreed. PB&J is arguable the easiest possible thing to make. Being able to pull one out of a box pre-made is quite possibly the laziest thing I have ever heard of.

raeyo

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 07, 2011, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: raeyo on April 06, 2011, 11:44:55 PM

....microwave...?
It's a PB AND J sandwich.. Putting those in the microwave is quite odd.  Besides, hot peanut butter and jelly would probably taste weird.

Meiun

I've got some of these in my minifridge right now! Great  and cheap snack for the college student who is both too busy with other stuff, and too lazy to make real food.

Lingus

Quote from: Meiun on April 07, 2011, 03:37:44 PM
I've got some of these in my minifridge right now! Great  and cheap snack for the college student who is both too busy with other stuff, and too lazy to make real food.
Haha nice. I guess at least you can admit that it's lazy to have these. I am curious if it would really be cheaper than buying bread, peanut butter, and jelly and making the sandwiches yourself. I kind of doubt that it is. But I can see the convenience factor if you're super lazy.

Titan

I used to eat these things all the time back when I was really fat.

Soooo good.

But sooo bad.
Livin' in a lonely world.

darkflash

see Meiun knows where its at :D