News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Cats are hogging the internet. Puppies to the rescue!

Started by Scotty, April 06, 2011, 04:02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

I'm even allergic to cats, where do I sign this?

T-Rok

Quote from: raeyo on April 10, 2011, 05:33:08 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 10, 2011, 04:26:28 PM
Quote from: igufed on April 08, 2011, 12:13:32 AM
Just brought this little guy home today.

~10 weeks old.  Name's Pilot.

snipped pictures

Little guy... lol, he's darling :3
Looks like a great dane, maybe part german shepard?... amiclose?
I have 2 great danes, they didn't look like that as puppies, so if he is then he is a mix.  Also I don't agree with cropping but I still wonder why you cropped the dogs ears so early?

Here are my 2 danes.
snipped pictures
My faun Chelsie.
snipped pictures
My harlequin Audrey.

Both taken as of 10 seconds ago when some one was at the door and they were very curious.

Those great danes are scrawny. Surely they are a mix? Cause my grandma has 3 Pure bred great danes for her farm and they are A LOT bigger.

raeyo

Might seem short because i'm rather tall taking the picture, but it also might be the fact they're both girls and they aren't breded(google told me its the correct spelling) too much like my first Dane which was 150 lbs. They are about 120 and 110 lbs. respectively and I am positive they're Danes since the bottom one used to do professional dogs shows.  Also Danes aren't supposed to be very filled out, its bad for their joints.

Titan

snipped pictures

I have 2 great danes, they didn't look like that as puppies, so if he is then he is a mix.  Also I don't agree with cropping but I still wonder why you cropped the dogs ears so early?

Here are my 2 danes.

My faun Chelsie.

My harlequin Audrey.

Both taken as of 10 seconds ago when some one was at the door and they were very curious.
WhileI don't agree with cropping either, it is usally done around 7-12 weeks. Ten weeks isn't that young...
Livin' in a lonely world.

DarkTrinity

snipped pictures

Here are my 2 danes.
snipped
My faun Chelsie.
snipped
My harlequin Audrey.

Yeah.. great danes have floppy ears as puppies...But I guess great dane mainly from the coloring. Also, he said he just got that dog, so maybe he didn't crop the ears?

raeyo

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 10, 2011, 10:16:42 PM

snipped pictures

I have 2 great danes, they didn't look like that as puppies, so if he is then he is a mix.  Also I don't agree with cropping but I still wonder why you cropped the dogs ears so early?

Here are my 2 danes.
snipped
My faun Chelsie.
snipped
My harlequin Audrey.

Yeah.. great danes have floppy ears as puppies...But I guess great dane mainly from the coloring. Also, he said he just got that dog, so maybe he didn't crop the ears?
I suppose, but it seems odd for the breeder to decide to crop the ears.

igufed

If you're all talking about me cropping my dog's ears, I did not, and I do not think they were before I got him.

Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0