News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Smucker's Uncrustables

Started by 11clock, April 06, 2011, 01:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkTrinity

Quote from: raeyo on April 07, 2011, 02:35:06 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 07, 2011, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: raeyo on April 06, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
I'm not a fan of cold food that isn't desert or a fruit thus I never really enjoyed sandwiches.  This looks good but i probably wouldn't be able to finish it because the texture of peanut butter and jelly and the fact it isn't warm would put me off.

....microwave...?
It's a PB AND J sandwich.. Putting those in the microwave is quite odd.  Besides, hot peanut butter and jelly would probably taste weird.

Then don't complain about it not being warm.
You put PB on hot toast.
You put jelly on hot toast.
Only different is it's not crunchy like toast.

stick d00d

No thanks I like real bread, I don't like them at all.

raeyo

Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 07, 2011, 09:38:37 PM
Quote from: raeyo on April 07, 2011, 02:35:06 PM
Quote from: DarkTrinity on April 07, 2011, 12:27:05 PM
Quote from: raeyo on April 06, 2011, 11:44:55 PM
I'm not a fan of cold food that isn't desert or a fruit thus I never really enjoyed sandwiches.  This looks good but i probably wouldn't be able to finish it because the texture of peanut butter and jelly and the fact it isn't warm would put me off.

....microwave...?
It's a PB AND J sandwich.. Putting those in the microwave is quite odd.  Besides, hot peanut butter and jelly would probably taste weird.

Then don't complain about it not being warm.
You put PB on hot toast.
You put jelly on hot toast.
Only different is it's not crunchy like toast.
But the bread is warm not the PB and J.  If I put the thing in the microwave that will be warm.

But I'll stop, this is clearly a sandwich people majority, I am severely outnumbered.