News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Potato hats?

Started by Moosebacon1000, April 24, 2011, 05:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosebacon1000

BigBushWolfPapa

Uhm, I just suggest you stop posting these in the "ideas & Suggestions" part of the forum, wich it clearly states... "This section is for posting ideas and suggestions for improving the game (good ones only!)" Nor is this related to stick-online at all, its just a bad sprite. Looks like someone just took a steaming poo on someones head. Sorry to break it to ya' but someone had to.

~BigBushWolfPapa

darkflash

I thought it was pretty good.

Beastmode

Yea bacon it is good moosebacon

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: darkflash on April 25, 2011, 12:54:34 AM
Honestly? I think ANYONE with ms paint. Could easily replicate that in 4 seconds...

Infection

Quote from: BigBushWolfPapa on April 25, 2011, 02:07:48 AM
Quote from: darkflash on April 25, 2011, 12:54:34 AM
Honestly? I think ANYONE with ms paint. Could easily replicate that in 4 seconds...
I agree.

Perhaps try taking a bald sprite of a Stick Online stickman and edit the potato hat onto that and then show it. This really gives nothing. Just a suggestion.
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

darkflash

thekolla

I honestly hope your kidding moose.

BigBushWolfPapa

Quote from: darkflash on April 25, 2011, 01:43:47 PM
haters guna hate
Uhh, yeah but in this case we aren't haters. Just suggesting to him to stop spriting random crap before he gets flamed anymore. It's called, help. Not that you give any you just always say "Oh goodjob moose, why dont you post some more, so people can flame you over and over again" Goodjob dark.

darkflash

I was just giving him support I personally like it.

thekolla

Darkflash, how do you like it, it is not related to s.o He doesnt even use the stick figure from s.o!!! This topic and same as the taco hat should be locked as it is a simple drawn sprite and it doesnt even use the real stick figure. its just pointless =/

11clock

If you tell him that it is good, he won't do any better. Tell him what's wrong with it, and if he understands what criticism is he'll probably do better.

crozier

well ok Moose heres my personaly thoughts.

Well first off its the wrong size and dimmensions of the stickman. I dont see how this sprite could be anywhere useful ingame.

Next off you have no information on your hat. What drops it? How much can it sell for? What are the stats for it? Would it effect the SO pvp teir greatly? Is my idea good? Would SO be a better game with the introduction of my veggie hat? Try asking yourself this stuff next time man.

The shading on your sprite and the obscure dithering makes no sense.Two shades of green in a potatoe? Fat chance, look at a potatoe. You see reds and the like.

There is no inventory image for it.

There are multiple lenghts on your lines.

And all the other stuff I am too lazy to mention.

So dude, try to think more about your idea next time. Nobody, on the forum, wants to see this kinda stuff. Even if you aren't a good spriter you can still write about on how the game be be better. Try doing some more stuff next time.

11clock

Quote from: crozier on April 25, 2011, 05:54:47 PM

Well first off its the wrong size and dimmensions of the stickman. I dont see how this sprite could be anywhere useful ingame.

Next off you have no information on your hat. What drops it? How much can it sell for? What are the stats for it? Would it effect the SO pvp teir greatly? Is my idea good? Would SO be a better game with the introduction of my veggie hat? Try asking yourself this stuff next time man.

The shading on your sprite and the obscure dithering makes no sense.Two shades of green in a potatoe? Fat chance, look at a potatoe. You see reds and the like.

So dude, try to think more about your idea next time. Nobody, on the forum, wants to see this kinda stuff. Even if you aren't a good spriter you can still write about on how the game be be better. Try doing some more stuff next time.

Perfect example of good criticism. If it wasn't for posts like these, I'd still be as nooby as I was 4 years ago. ::)

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: 11clock on April 25, 2011, 06:17:12 PM
Quote from: crozier on April 25, 2011, 05:54:47 PM

Perfect example of good criticism. If it wasn't for posts like these, I'd still be as nooby as I was 4 years ago. ::)

Thanks for the good critacism. I will try to incorporate all that stuff in there the next time i try to make something