News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Taco Hat

Started by Moosebacon1000, April 24, 2011, 05:09:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosebacon1000

IMO this is an epic sprite. I say we take out the old stick figure and replace it with this one!!!
[/quote]

i dont see it...

JoEL

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 27, 2011, 12:29:36 AM

IMO this is an epic sprite. I say we take out the old stick figure and replace it with this one!!!

i dont see it...

Well, no one asked you. :)

Moosebacon1000

No. i mean i cant see the picture. I would love to change the picture i posted but i cant see the picture you posted.

Beastmode

How do u use the SO sprite

tehrozzy

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 27, 2011, 12:42:26 AM
No. i mean i cant see the picture. I would love to change the picture i posted but i cant see the picture you posted.
He was referring to the one you posted. He didnt post one himself.

darkflash

lol he failed : [/quote]

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: YayForLife on April 27, 2011, 04:02:49 AM

Thats correct. I do not see the picture that he posted but i did post a picture. Its the first one with the guy that has a taco on his head. I cannot see the picture that he posted therefore i cannot fix the sprite

CherryPie

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 27, 2011, 10:28:41 AM
Quote from: YayForLife on April 27, 2011, 04:02:49 AM

Thats correct. I do not see the picture that he posted but i did post a picture. Its the first one with the guy that has a taco on his head. I cannot see the picture that he posted therefore i cannot fix the sprite

Dude, he posted no(!) picture. He said that your sprite was epic and way better than the stick figures that are in game currently. But sadly that was obvious sarcasm. (not obvious enough here it seems..)

Moosebacon1000

hmmm. i feel really stupid now

Jmac

Here is the Stick-Online stick figure, if you want , I'll email it to you and you can use it for spriting instead of the one you already use.

Moosebacon1000

Thanks. I fixed it

11clock

Looks a lot better now. I see no problems with the hat, though I am not a spriter myself.

EDIT: You may want to thicken the outline a little.

Moosebacon1000

ok

Edit: All fixed up now

Forum

Fail sarcasm is really fail...
Officially quitted

JoEL

Quote from: Forum on April 27, 2011, 06:18:17 PM
Fail sarcasm is really fail...

Smart kid is really smart.