News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

lots of skill sprites

Started by Moosebacon1000, April 28, 2011, 07:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosebacon1000

Im going to make this my skill sprite posting thing

It would be a solid dome
Regains half health but uses all stamina
Unpenitrable by monsters or players for pvp
could be storebought
if so i say about 50,000 gold should do it

These are all of the creations so far

Freeforall

You are really good at spriting ^^

Jmac

Quote from: Freeforall on April 28, 2011, 07:54:45 PM
I know right?! Lol, he's been my friend for a couple years, but I never knew he was good at anything!  ;D lol jk, but good job bro.

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: Jmacrules on April 28, 2011, 07:57:26 PM
Quote from: Freeforall on April 28, 2011, 07:54:45 PM
I know right?! Lol, he's been my friend for a couple years, but I never knew he was good at anything!  ;D lol jk, but good job bro.
Thanks dudes. Any suggestions on anything. or maybe questions to be answered?

Zario777

I have one but its not about the spriting. Try updating one of your statuses with new sprites and just change the title to Sprite Suggestions as to not make 34543 different topics X)
What would be the minimum requirements to play SO on my computer?
i7 core running at 3.6 ghz 16gb ram minimum with at least 2 x ATI Radeon HD 4870. Best played with full surround sound and a 30" widescreen moniter.

Moosebacon1000

Rock Smash

Ok. this is where the stats are going to be...

Stamina used: around 20-25
How to get: i guess you could either buy it or be given to you like the move punch or kick.
How much damage done: I say around 30 since its a really big rock...
It could possibly be the first skill.
Iv'e decided to just make skills for a while because there are so many hats and weapons
I used the program unfreez and microsoft paint to make animation
Lots of knockback. I dont really know how to say that in terms but yeah... alot of it

I figured that it would take about 15 stamina
hits multiple targets too

Please tell me if its  alright, im up to all comments...

This is the fixed one without the arms going over the head

Jmac

I reccommend adding each new sprite to the first post, so as to compile them into one area.

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: Jmacrules on April 28, 2011, 08:12:39 PM
I reccommend adding each new sprite to the first post, so as to compile them into one area.

i would but it gets all laggy and it sucks

Beastmode

Hey i moose u should teach me how to do that at skool or something and good job on that dome but if u do another one do something with water like a ice beam or something like that since u are good at spriting

king

IDEA:I'm not good at spriting...so i give the idea to you...a newb skill...for #1 slot. fireball...big or small...big=slot#4(maby).small=slot#1(maby).

Moosebacon1000

Ok. I shall start making sprites for people who cant :) Give me the suggestion and ill give you the sprite. Im working on both of yours now

king

Quote from: Moosebacon1000 on April 28, 2011, 10:26:27 PM
Ok. I shall start making sprites for people who cant :) Give me the suggestion and ill give you the sprite. Im working on both of yours now

thank you!

Moosebacon1000

Here is the first one for Beast
Call it what you wish

Ill take suggestions since it was your idea
i kinda threw in the dummy cause i needed something to shoot at

Moosebacon1000

I just threw this one together. i will work on it somemore tomorow but this will be the extremely simplistic idea that im going for.

^^^^^
fire ball
Finished product
VVVVVVVVVVVV

tehrozzy

Those look pretty cool, but one thing i learned when i was spriting, the arms never go over the head. Hats are just placed over the entire stickman so the arms go behind helmets and masks.