News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

lots of skill sprites

Started by Moosebacon1000, April 28, 2011, 07:51:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moosebacon1000

Hey guys. Dorry to be the bearer of bad news but im not going to do the force choke sprite. Yes  it would be cool to have on here but after some thought, i decided that it was too much of a noob skill. it wouldnt really be fair for one person to just sit back there and force choke a guy to death. Sorry. i will still take  ideas but this sprite will not be made by me.  :P

krele

Are you guys trolling this poor fella or what?...

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: krele on May 03, 2011, 06:24:39 PM
Are you guys trolling this poor fella or what?...
Hahaha. No. these guys are seriouse... i think. well even if there not, ima still make the sprites, just cause :-\

Moosebacon1000

Lightnining is here :D

Ima let you guys decide on stats

thekolla

Sorry man, but the lighting isnt good. There is barely any movement. Try to make more of his body move?

Jmac

Hey, I've got a really good idea for a skill, but I'll probly sprite it if I get around to it. It's more of a comedic skill then one to take serious, but it'll be as semi-epic! ;)

Moosebacon1000

Quote from: thekolla on May 03, 2011, 07:44:38 PM
Sorry man, but the lighting isnt good. There is barely any movement. Try to make more of his body move?

i didnt think it was good either, i had made it while doing homework. i just made sure that everyone else thought it was crap before i changed it  ;D

Beastmode

I think the lighting was good but i hav a other idea u can do. this is a sprite u can do for pvping. how about a force sheild so u can rest and restore stamina and hp. it would be a awesome strategy for pvp and if u could plez make it i would lik a idea to see wat it looks lik

thanks

Moosebacon1000

Ok. i have an idea but its going to take a while to make

darkflash

I personally really like the lighting, and moose im sorry but im pretty sure none of these are in game just sprite the force choke one please itl look kool maybe u cant control it just choke them u wnt be able to spam them or hold it forever.. just make it please

Josh

Moosebacon1000

Ok. I will make all sprites.   :)

Moosebacon1000

Ello everyone. Its been a long time that i havent been on, i'm pretty sure all yall forgot about this page, but my computor is broken  :P and i am in the process of moving to a different state. But, i will be sure to make all your sprites, even though it would be completely useless.

Jmac

I forgot you were moving.  :-\ Well that sucks. Haha, anyways, hope it goes well bro!

Moosebacon1000

Does anyone have a picture of the sprite that they could send me? I know its been a while, but I realized that after I moved in, I still had sprites that needed to be made. I also know that none of these will probably become part of the game, but I want to do them anyway.
Thanks!
MooseBacon