News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bin Laden is finally dead!!!

Started by Tidus, May 01, 2011, 11:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tidus

Finally, that son of a bitch is dead! Great !@#$ing day in history! I'm just waiting for Obama to come on and make it official/talk about it..should be soon..

EpicPhailure

stick d00d

I saw "Special Report" on TV and was like, "oh probably something stupid". Ha, was definitely not expecting the words "Osama Bin Laden killed" across the screen. Good job, took long enough but good job.

Tidus

I only wish I could be outside the White House screaming my ass off with all those people.

Mr Pwnage

Chaos found this on 4chan:

"Osama should never have used his real address on PSN"
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Yes, the 0-60 MPH in a dodge challenger on slick roads is well under 5 seconds (probably closer to 4 with tire spin and all), I can attest.  Finally, after over five years of active duty military and continued contributions to finding the !@#$er, we've finally put a bullet worth something in his swine-ridden ass crack.  Victory has never tasted so sweet.  I will gladly empty my bank account right here and now to pay in beer for ever US Soldier who took his ass down.  Let me know Hell tastes you air wasting scum!

T-Rok

I honestly care about this as much as you Americans care about the royal wedding. lol Not that I care about the wedding either.

Bread

all i can say is...

death certificate plz

edit: obama's addressing of osama's death for anybody who wants to see it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsIBEPZSpWc

Jake

People are going to hate me for this comment.

Osama Bin laden was still a human. He honestly thought that what he was doing was righteous and correct. He wasn't evil, he's not going to hell, he was simply brainwashed at a young age by his family, culture, and religion. Anyone that speaks out against him must first look inside themselves and their own biases that were nailed into their skulls at a young age. That tinge of racism you feel towards others, your unwillingness to see gays as equals, your feelings of superiority to women as well as people with less cash in their bank account. The foundation of these beliefs and the beliefs of Osama Bin Laden stem from the same area, and anyone who can pass judgment on this man better take a look inside themselves first. He is no different than millions of others around the world who have let their culture corrupt their intelligence.

Also, Bread. No deathers in this topic pls.

Bread

I don't know what a "deather" is, but I'm serious. I'm a a bit of a conspiracy believer, and I want proof of this. Obama could easily use this to boost his own campaign.

Jake

Quote from: Bread on May 02, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
I don't know what a "deather" is, but I'm serious. I may be a bit of a conspirator, but I want proof of this. Obama could easily use this to boost his own campaign.
It was a joke. Ever heard of a birther?

I can see why you'd want proof, but it would be very foolish of Obama to use this to boost his campaign. He's too intelligent to take a silly risk like that.

Celson

EDIT: Nevermind...

Bread

Quote from: Jake on May 02, 2011, 02:10:50 AM
Quote from: Bread on May 02, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
I don't know what a "deather" is, but I'm serious. I may be a bit of a conspirator, but I want proof of this. Obama could easily use this to boost his own campaign.
It was a joke. Ever heard of a birther?

I can see why you'd want proof, but it would be very foolish of Obama to use this to boost his campaign. He's too intelligent to take a silly risk like that.
Yeah, my bad.. Just had to look up the definition on Urban Dictionary, lol. I also had to edit my second post from conspirator to conspiracy believer, seeing as I only believe in conspiracies, not commit them..

Anyhow, that may be true. I am just hoping the government will provide some shape or form of proof that he was in fact, taken down May 1st, 2011. I hope I get it.

Matty_Richo

According to WikiLeaks, Al Qaeda have stated that if Osama get's killed then they will let off a number of Bombs they have hidden around Europe and that they have a way of poisoning lots of Americans, now this could just be them making things up to try and protect him, however, it is definitely possible that parts if not all of this are true.

Josh

As said on 4chan, shouldn't have put his real address on PSN.