News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Bin Laden is finally dead!!!

Started by Tidus, May 01, 2011, 11:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celson

Quote from: Bread on May 02, 2011, 02:07:37 AM
I don't know what a "deather" is, but I'm serious. I'm a a bit of a conspiracy believer, and I want proof of this. Obama could easily use this to boost his own campaign.

Wouldn't surprise me. !@#$in politicians are a bunch of liars. Who knows, maybe the cunts been dead for years. Maybe he's not even dead at all. Who knows?

I do know you can't believe what your president or the media tells you. So full of shit. Pissesm e off.

foG

I don't know, for some reason I can't really believe this. I heard he was thrown into the sea after he was killed, so I guess we won't see any proof? Plus, it could have been any arabic dude, they all look the same to me... So I wouldn't be too sure about his death.

No matter if he's dead or not, we will see a reaction from them very soon (in form of bombs).

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Scotty

Quote from: foG on May 02, 2011, 08:40:13 AM
I don't know, for some reason I can't really believe this. I heard he was thrown into the sea after he was killed, so I guess we won't see any proof? Plus, it could have been any arabic dude, they all look the same to me... So I wouldn't be too sure about his death.

No matter if his dead or not, we will see a reaction from them very soon (in form of bombs).

They claimed they have his body in American soldier's custody.  Jake, stop being a troll.

EDIT: I stand corrected.  America has taken the upper ground and buried him at sea apparently (according to CNN).  They're undergoing forensic testing to test for a DNA match since his ass was so jacked up that he apparently was unrecognizable.  A lot of Muslims believe that they need to be buried within a single day of their death, so we did the right thing there, giving him a slight taste of peace and fairness in his morbidly corrupt life.  We learned from our mistakes in the past, i.e. Charlemagne P?ralte.

EDIT 2: The DNA is a match.  Apparently they matched it with brain matter from his sister.

foG

Quote from: Scotty on May 02, 2011, 08:44:58 AM
Quote from: foG on May 02, 2011, 08:40:13 AM

No matter if his dead or not, we will see a reaction from them very soon (in form of bombs).

They claimed they have his body in American soldier's custody.  Jake, stop being a troll.

EDIT: I stand corrected.  America has taken the upper ground and buried him at sea apparently (according to CNN).  They're undergoing forensic testing to test for a DNA match since his ass was so jacked up that he apparently was unrecognizable.  A lot of Muslims believe that they need to be buried within a single day of their death, so we did the right thing there, giving him a slight taste of peace and fairness in his morbidly corrupt life.  We learned from our mistakes in the past, i.e. Charlemagne P?ralte.

EDIT 2: The DNA is a match.  Apparently they matched it with brain matter from his sister.

Maybe the sister is a lie. Them al-qaide dudes are pretty much up to every trick...

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

Scotty

The mistake with your metaphorical "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" theory is that he was in fact very evil.  He himself would never believe it as you stated, as that is what he was brought up and corrupted enough to actually believe, and he may not go to his version of hell, but I'll be damned if I'm sharing the same virgins his soiled danglies touched.  In such a generalized sense, you could also allude to Hitler not being evil because he was only doing what he believed in when he sent off millions of jews to be executed, and you'd be hard pressed to find one rational person who would say that he was sane.  Usama was very evil, and had direct ties to the slaughtering of over 200 people in an embassy bombing, and made it indisputably clear that it was "Every Muslim's duty to kill an American".  What makes him even more evil and dangerous is that he was a very influential person, able to motivate thousands to join in his cause.

We all have evils, sure, and I definitely agree with the thought that before we throw out accusations and slander, we should first look inward and think before we speak, but none of that denounces the fact that Usama was a very, very evil man.  That is why I applaud our efforts to calm this down and do what's right with burying him within the customary day of his death.  I guarantee if we pulled a wild west stunt and toted his head around on a pike, we'd most definitely receive retaliation.  I might laugh at midgets and visualize every red head I see butt-ass naked (butt ass-naked for Chaos), but I wish death to no man.  Not to say I don't have a large grin across my face when reading the obituaries some times, or that if I am forced to defend myself in a life-or-death situation that I will fight tooth and nail if necessary, but I cannot be that hypocritically arrogant to say I wish I was in a padded room with an unarmed terrorist and I had anything more than a cap-gun.

EDIT: I guarantee to all the defiant deathers out there that if he is alive, we will know within a day or two when Al-Jazeera shows him in his next feature length "Gotchya good fokkers!" video that he would gladly tape.  Believe you me that when we say he is dead, that is a very large accusation that the American government can't afford to fok up, and have gone the extra mile to ensure was stated with certainty.  Heck, it wouldn't surprise me as much as that guy loves to hear his own voice that he even had a prepared tape that he would have sent out after his death to make people believe he is still alive.

Jake

Quote from: Scotty on May 02, 2011, 12:38:55 PM
The mistake with your metaphorical "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" theory is that he was in fact very evil.
In such a generalized sense, you could also allude to Hitler not being evil because he was only doing what he believed in when he sent off millions of jews to be executed, and you'd be hard pressed to find one rational person who would say that he was sane.
We both have very different views on this topic, so I'm going to make my point and then recede. My belief is that no one is actually evil, just a combination of stupidity/insanity. All of Hitlers "evil" deeds could quite possibly be the result of a psychological issue that he himself has no control of. Osama is a brainwashed idiot that doesn't have the mental power to realize that he was blindly following a book that didn't award him anything but a grave. These people aren't devilish fiends with eyes that glow red in the dark, and it seems many of us forget that from time to time.

Scotty

Quote from: Jake on May 02, 2011, 01:22:40 PM
The mistake with your metaphorical "He who is without sin, cast the first stone" theory is that he was in fact very evil.
In such a generalized sense, you could also allude to Hitler not being evil because he was only doing what he believed in when he sent off millions of jews to be executed, and you'd be hard pressed to find one rational person who would say that he was sane.
We both have very different views on this topic, so I'm going to make my point and then recede. My belief is that no one is actually evil, just a combination of stupidity/insanity. All of Hitlers "evil" deeds could quite possibly be the result of a psychological issue that he himself has no control of. Osama is a brainwashed idiot that doesn't have the mental power to realize that he was blindly following a book that didn't award him anything but a grave. These people aren't devilish fiends with eyes that glow red in the dark, and it seems many of us forget that from time to time.

I don't think our mindsets are that far off.  We both don't disagree that he was a tyrant, and I'll never claim to him holding a flaming pitchfork with horns sticking out of his head, just a matter that I don't think he was actually brainwashed, as his childhood and upbringing could only be described as "bastard red-headed stepchild", with a desire for retaliation after being treated like crap.  Now his 9 year old underlings he'd influence, yes.  Those effers are definitely brainwashed.

HeroicHero

I'm glad that this disgusting man was brought to justice.

But... I think Al Qaeda will remain just as powerful without him. I believe all we did was flick a block off of the top of the pyramid. Someone just as corrupt and evil may take his place. Won't be just be out to hunt the next leader and the leader after that and on and on and on?

ARTgames

We both have very different views on this topic, so I'm going to make my point and then recede. My belief is that no one is actually evil, just a combination of stupidity/insanity.
I kinda agree but not exactly. I agree that no one is actually evil but not for the same reason. We just make up and call other people that based on are made up opinion. There is no wrong and right just people doing things and other people reacting to it based off who they are. Its just an opinion he is a bad person. And its one shard by many people. And i'm not saying I don't share it.

Jake

Quote from: ARTgames on May 02, 2011, 05:18:25 PM
We both have very different views on this topic, so I'm going to make my point and then recede. My belief is that no one is actually evil, just a combination of stupidity/insanity.
I kinda agree but not exactly. I agree that no one is actually evil but not for the same reason. We just make up and call other people that based on are made up opinion. There is no wrong and right just people doing things and other people reacting to it based off who they are. Its just an opinion he is a bad person. And its one shard by many people. And i'm not saying I don't share it.
I agree.

Lingus

To be honest I think that's kind of ignorant (or maybe optimistic) of you. You really believe that people don't have a choice? That if someone is raised wrong that they are going to end up this way and they can't be blamed because it's not their fault they had bad parents (or whatever). It's kind of a cop out. There are people who are raised pretty crappily and turn out to be very good people. Only a very small percentage of the world turns out to be as horrible as someone like Osama Bin Laden. That has to show that it's really just their choice. Sure, if it weren't for their upbringing they wouldn't have had these ideas, but that's not the reason why they became mass murderers. They did that because they made a choice to become that way.

Quote from: HeroicHero on May 02, 2011, 02:16:00 PM
I'm glad that this disgusting man was brought to justice.

But... I think Al Qaeda will remain just as powerful without him. I believe all we did was flick a block off of the top of the pyramid. Someone just as corrupt and evil may take his place. Won't be just be out to hunt the next leader and the leader after that and on and on and on?
You also have to look at all of the other things that have been done to stop Al Qaeda. Bringing down Bin Laden is really just the icing on the cake. By itself, you would be right, but there's a lot more going on.

Forum

Officially quitted

Jake

Quote from: Lingus on May 02, 2011, 05:59:23 PM
To be honest I think that's kind of ignorant (or maybe optimistic) of you. You really believe that people don't have a choice? That if someone is raised wrong that they are going to end up this way and they can't be blamed because it's not their fault they had bad parents (or whatever). It's kind of a cop out. There are people who are raised pretty crappily and turn out to be very good people. Only a very small percentage of the world turns out to be as horrible as someone like Osama Bin Laden. That has to show that it's really just their choice. Sure, if it weren't for their upbringing they wouldn't have had these ideas, but that's not the reason why they became mass murderers. They did that because they made a choice to become that way.
I apologize if I made it seem like he has no choice in this matter. The point I'm trying to convey is that he is completely convinced that he made the right choice. I believe he thinks this way based on his background and culture, or it could be some kind of psychological problem. Who knows, right? What I know for a fact though, is that making judgments on him as being evil is silly, because we don't know the thinking behind his actions.

darkflash

I know kill all american's for no apparent reason.. that to me is evil. He is a normal person. He decided himself to make the choices he did he didn't have downsyndrome or some disease that made the choice for him he could of easily not of killed any american's if he wanted to.. and Jake im sure he is going to hell he probably isn't christian -_-. and thou shall not kill..