News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Nyan Cat

Started by 11clock, May 02, 2011, 05:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Infection

I am surprised no one posted about it earlier. I've know about it for awhile now :)

And...well...let's just say...

puts on glasses

I HOPE I DON'T LOSE POWER

(The funky looking cat that happens after a long time, with the beanie hat goes away, and goes back to normal after a bit.)
"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."

Forum

Officially quitted

ARTgames

Quote from: Infection on May 04, 2011, 10:42:08 PM
I am surprised no one posted about it earlier. I've know about it for awhile now :)

puts on glasses

(The funky looking cat that happens after a long time, with the beanie hat goes away, and goes back to normal after a bit.)
I find it hard to believe you stayed up for almost 2 weeks. :P

Celson

Quote from: Infection on May 04, 2011, 10:42:08 PM

You've been playing it for over 12 days?

Infection

I usually NEVER turn my computer off whatsoever unless my computer has to update, or a program needs it to restart, so other then my power going out, I don't turn it off.

So it was rather easy to leave it up for around 12 days. I don't use my speakers much, and I just turned my volume down and kept it open.

11clock

Quote from: Infection on May 05, 2011, 04:54:39 PM
I usually NEVER turn my computer off whatsoever unless my computer has to update, or a program needs it to restart, so other then my power going out, I don't turn it off.

So it was rather easy to leave it up for around 12 days. I don't use my speakers much, and I just turned my volume down and kept it open.

Cheater! >:(

Infection

Quote from: 11clock on May 05, 2011, 04:55:56 PM

I can attest for listening to it for about 28,000 seconds, though! Not entirely a cheater! And I never submitted my score. So it is only my benefit.

Oh, and it sounds like Meow after awhile >.<

Forum

Quote from: Infection on May 05, 2011, 05:26:39 PM
Quote from: 11clock on May 05, 2011, 04:55:56 PM

I can attest for listening to it for about 28,000 seconds, though! Not entirely a cheater! And I never submitted my score. So it is only my benefit.

Oh, and it sounds like Meow after awhile >.<
Got these pics from a nearby forum think anyone can beat?

This one seems legit

This one might be fake according to some mod it's 80 years lol..
Officially quitted

krele

Speedhacking your browser works wonders.