News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

The Games i'll be playing at gamescom next week

Started by CherryPie, August 12, 2011, 05:32:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

title says it all:

Consoles:
-Battlefield 3
-Modern Warfare 3
-Uncharted 3
-Rage
-Zelda: Skyward Sword
-Deus Ex
-Batman: Arkham City
-AassinsCreed: Revelations
-Bioshock Infinite
-The Last Guardian (At least I hope D:!)
-Skyrim
-Fifa 12
-Darksiders 2 (not sure here either, if it will/won't be playable)

Mobile:
-Uncharted: Golden Abyss
-other Vita Games
-Super Mario 3DS (This' gonna be so awesome!)
-Paper Mario 3DS
-Mario Kart 3DS
-iPad/Windows Phone Games

PC:
I'm not into PC-only-Games that much since my home machine can't run the new titles but i will also take a look at Guild Wars 2 and Diablo 3 when I pass by them. :)

The sad thing is that Nintendo canceled all Wii U press events and also removed the Wii U from it's gamescom line-up, so we probably won't see anything new here.. :/

I will take a lot of Pictures while I'm staying in cologne and will post some of them in this thread, next week. If you have questions regarding a specific game, you can ask them now and I can check if I find someone there that is willing to answer them. :)

krele

Not much of a gaming fan, but I would like to check out League of Legends: Dominion before it's released. Can't be more hyped about season 2

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on August 12, 2011, 02:14:33 PM
Not much of a gaming fan, but I would like to check out League of Legends: Dominion before it's released. Can't be more hyped about season 2

I hear you on this! Dominion is what I've been wanting since League of Legends was released.

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on August 12, 2011, 03:15:22 PM
Quote from: krele on August 12, 2011, 02:14:33 PM

I hear you on this! Dominion is what I've been wanting since League of Legends was released.
Wasn't it pretty much announced just 2 weeks ago? Did I miss something, or were you talking about dominion-like gameplay or map? =]

T-Rok

Dominion like game play. However when LoL was first released they were in the IRC talking about things they would like to do in the future and this was one they mentioned.

krele

Quote from: T-Rok on August 13, 2011, 01:11:23 AM
Dominion like game play. However when LoL was first released they were in the IRC talking about things they would like to do in the future and this was one they mentioned.
Oh I see. I dislike IRC channels, the only time I was connected was during the s1 championship. Are you playing ranked matches? Do you have a team? Which role are you playing in the team? =D

(Sorry for snatching this topic..)

T-Rok

Quote from: krele on August 13, 2011, 10:18:18 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on August 13, 2011, 01:11:23 AM
Oh I see. I dislike IRC channels, the only time I was connected was during the s1 championship. Are you playing ranked matches? Do you have a team? Which role are you playing in the team? =D

(Sorry for snatching this topic..)

I don't play Ranked yet, still lvl 26 (I've gone through 3 accounts due to friends). I don't have a "team" per se, but I have a lot of people I play with, most of us being friends and having a group, not a clan, a group, where we are all St's. So I'm St Arkyn, and my friend IRL is St Lief. Etc. As for my role, I'm quite often the AP Nuke. I'm maining Lux right now (If I'm with a full premade, quite awesomely I might add with games of things like 8/0/12) but I used to main Brand. Previous to him I mained Miss Fortune.