News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Modern Warfare 3

Started by Josh, May 24, 2011, 06:38:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh

I know this community may not be to fond about Call of Duty from its repeatitivness. Dispite this I would like to know what people think will come/ what they want from Modern warfare 3.
A trailer was just released and is set all over the world in WW3. Also looks like MW3 is coming out in August, a month prior to the usual schedule.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coiTJbr9m04

Freeforall

Hmm... I don't know what to think of this. It looks cool, but I don't know. I guess we will find out when it comes out.

stick d00d

It's not coming in August it says November 8th on the trailer.. looks good, hope they make some fixes to the multiplayer.

Mr Pwnage

Why is it always the Russians?
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

ARTgames

Nostalgia for cold war.

T-Rok

They were very smart with this one. The engine they designed for MW2 pushes the consoles to their limits thus far, and pretty much can not be improved upon except for bug fixes. Thus, production time for this game is extremely quick compared to usual times.

Beastmode

I hope they actually care about this game and doesnt let it get hacked like MW2

Jmac

Quote from: Beastmode on May 28, 2011, 11:18:57 PM
I hope they actually care about this game and doesnt let it get hacked like MW2
This. Infinity Word didn't give a shit about MW2 after they released the second map pack. They were all business; they made the money they wanted from the DLC and left the door open for modders. Treyarch, on the other hand, cares about their games and continued to update World at War until the release of Black Ops (even if they never patched the MP40...). I just hope IW has seen the profit that Treyarch has generated and gets their act together to keep their game playable. End mini-rant.

foG

Lovin it how it says 'WW3' at first and then changes to MW3. It seems like it's going to be be awesome, I'll get it for my ps3 just for the story mode's sake.

Made by EpicPhail.

http://mr.foglet.mybrute.com/
Fight my brute Mr.foGlet. =D

ARTgames

Quote from: T-Rok on May 28, 2011, 09:52:24 PM
They were very smart with this one. The engine they designed for MW2 pushes the consoles to their limits thus far, and pretty much can not be improved upon except for bug fixes. Thus, production time for this game is extremely quick compared to usual times.
That sounds like a fancy way of saying recycling. They can always improve somewhere. And its also not cool how every big game like this is limited to what a PC could do 6 years ago. Thanks frozen in time hardware! I like how they had to slowdown the newer xbox because it ran faster than the old and they wanted a consistent experience. >_<

Any way I'm happy about this game. Iv like all the cod's past mw4. They just have the right feel to me.

T-Rok

Quote from: ARTgames on May 29, 2011, 10:18:52 AM
Quote from: T-Rok on May 28, 2011, 09:52:24 PM
That sounds like a fancy way of saying recycling. They can always improve somewhere. And its also not cool how every big game like this is limited to what a PC could do 6 years ago. Thanks frozen in time hardware! I like how they had to slowdown the newer xbox because it ran faster than the old and they wanted a consistent experience. >_<

Any way I'm happy about this game. Iv like all the cod's past mw4. They just have the right feel to me.
It is a fancy way yes. However I did say they are improving.