News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Minecraft FPS problems?

Started by Freeforall, June 05, 2011, 04:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freeforall

Okay, I know my computer is strong enough to play this game. I use a 64x64bit texture pack, and I average around 50-60 FPS with smooth lighting. But every 3-4 seconds or so, it will pause, and then keep playing like it should. It's really bothering me. Why is this happening? It doesn't look like normal FPS lag.

Freeforall

Sorry for double post, but it's been 3 days and I really need someone to help me with this. I tried setting the priority to (realtime) and it crashed my whole rig. xD What should I do?

Infection

Quote from: Freeforall on June 08, 2011, 03:40:36 PM
Sorry for double post, but it's been 3 days and I really need someone to help me with this. I tried setting the priority to (realtime) and it crashed my whole rig. xD What should I do?

Well, without any knowledge of Minecraft's FPS solutions, I do know Realtime is never the best choice when setting priorities. Always check it to high, not real-time. Like you said, realtime crashes your computer most of, if not all of the time. (My experience.)

"Nobody is perfect, I am nobody, therefore, I am perfect."

"When the rich wage war it's the poor who die."