News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO3 Old Sprites Re-Generation!

Started by krele, July 05, 2011, 01:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

krele

First off, I'm sadly sorry for opening yet another topic about sprites, but I feel this has to be done to prevent hundreds of topics to come in future.

The idea is to design a new generation of a hat/weapon that belongs to SO2. I don't find this topic belonging to ideas and suggestions, I think this is a more of general stick online topic/discussion. Move if necesarry... So anyways, the goal is to redo at least all the hats, and make them usable for the new version. It doesn't matter if it enters the game, heck it's even possible they were redesigned months ago, what matters is that we do our best to redesign the world that we enjoyed way back. I'll start first then! =P

Bandit Mask

King's Crown

Feather Hat

Fedora

GM Helmet

Gravity Crown

Ice Crown

Knight's Helmet

Ninja Mask

Santa's Hat

Shady Hat

Top Hat

Viking Helmet

Wizard's Hat

I will update this post with the best version of the hat, in alphabetical order.

Mystery

King's Crown is in the incorrect position alphabetically. It should be after Ice Crown.

I'll just re-paste the hat mockups Pwnage and I made earlier for this topic, then.

Made by Mr. Pwnage.

Made by yours truly.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

CherryPie

Sorry to say but I don't really like any of these you two posted (ice crown and wizard are quite okay, tho), they just not even slightly compare to this one:

Seifer

krele

Quote from: CherryPie on July 05, 2011, 03:04:59 PM
Sorry to say but I don't really like any of these you two posted (ice crown and wizard are quite okay, tho), they just not even slightly compare to this one:

God forbid to consider how these are remakes and how the helmet you posted is brand hot-pump-action new. These hats currently in the game can only be designed is as many ways, we're not inventing, we're reinventing. Might as well redesign one that's missing to clear your case? =P

While pwnage's top hat is looking really nice and cartoony, I think no one in their sane mind wears a top hat like that. It's almost at the back of his damn head! I'm adding your fedora though, it's nice.

Jmac

Quote from: krele on July 06, 2011, 05:56:05 AM
Quote from: CherryPie on July 05, 2011, 03:04:59 PM

God forbid to consider how these are remakes and how the helmet you posted is brand hot-pump-action new. These hats currently in the game can only be designed is as many ways, we're not inventing, we're reinventing. Might as well redesign one that's missing to clear your case? =P

While pwnage's top hat is looking really nice and cartoony, I think no one in their sane mind wears a top hat like that. It's almost at the back of his damn head! I'm adding your fedora though, it's nice.
It's most likely a new hat due to the fact that the link says WingHelm.png. Although that could just be the new name of the GM helmet made in a different fashion.

darkflash

I wonder what the white triangle thing on top of the stick figures head is?

Jmac

Quote from: darkflash on July 06, 2011, 11:08:45 AM
I wonder what the white triangle thing on top of the stick figures head is?
It's a spike on the helmet, if you look closely, you can see that the top half of the head oa actually the helmet, so it's not directly on his head. :P

darkflash

OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH I THOUGHT: it was just a band thing I was confused I'd make the helm a little darker if I were him

EpicPhailure

Bluh, I thought it was a headband as well.

krele

This new hat changes the whole perspective... Anyone worth taking a shot at making something with such perspective?

darkflash

Freeforall

I believe it's called the Wing Helm?

Jmac

Quote from: Freeforall Sr. on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM
I believe it's called the Wing Helm?
Quote from: JmacHimself on November 20, 2286, 12:46:39 PM
It's most likely a new hat due to the fact that the link says WingHelm.png. Although that could just be the new name of the GM helmet made in a different fashion.
I mentioned that :p. And also, look at the dates and names on the quotes. 0_0