News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SO3 Old Sprites Re-Generation!

Started by krele, July 05, 2011, 01:50:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkflash

Freeforall

Quote from: Jmacrules on July 06, 2011, 06:35:23 PM
Quote from: Freeforall Sr. on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM
I believe it's called the Wing Helm?
Quote from: JmacHimself on November 20, 2286, 12:46:39 PM
It's most likely a new hat due to the fact that the link says WingHelm.png. Although that could just be the new name of the GM helmet made in a different fashion.
I mentioned that :p. And also, look at the dates and names on the quotes. 0_0
Oh, I didn't read most of the posts lol.

Chaos

My sprites feel so violated right now.  Repeatedly.  In the arse.

I can only hope Venuse or Delicious will actually do the hats justice when they are remade.  Or Meiun lets me do them myself.

To your credit, I will concede that the Top Hat looks okay, at least.
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Gho$t

No offense, but Im not a fan of the Bandit mask (Shading looks off, there is a bright orb on it) the santa hat, it looks like a gnome hat more than a santa hat, wiz hat looks a bit choppy, Knight helm (shading) or the viking helm (the fur looks wierd to me) the rest look decent. I do have to say I love the feather hat and the shady hat doesn't look to bad.

krele

Quote from: Chaos on July 12, 2011, 02:17:33 PM
My sprites feel so violated right now.  Repeatedly.  In the arse.

I can only hope Venuse or Delicious will actually do the hats justice when they are remade.  Or Meiun lets me do them myself.

To your credit, I will concede that the Top Hat looks okay, at least.
Haha my bad, I'm not the best pixel artist around.