News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

post your "screen-shots"

Started by CherryPie, September 19, 2011, 01:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CherryPie

Ok I'm not refering to screenshots as of printscreen->paint->paste. No I want to see your actual monitors while connected to StickOnline.

Here's mine: ;)

stick d00d

I don't have a camera atm. Just wanted to say I'm jealous of your fat PS3. Mine yellow lighted about 2 months ago :( The Slim doesn't look as good as the fat one imo. (which is what I have now) I needed a new one anyways though cause it only had 40gb.

saraahhwk

Quote from: CherryPie on September 19, 2011, 01:56:20 PM
Ok I'm not refering to screenshots as of printscreen->paint->paste. No I want to see your actual monitors while connected to StickOnline.

Here's mine: ;)

my little show off <3 :D

Freeforall

Delicious

I want to post one to show off my beast rig and monitor, to bad I lack a camera because I blew all my money on it. :b

Quote from: stick d00d on September 19, 2011, 02:11:26 PM
I don't have a camera atm. Just wanted to say I'm jealous of your fat PS3. Mine yellow lighted about 2 months ago :( The Slim doesn't look as good as the fat one imo. (which is what I have now) I needed a new one anyways though cause it only had 40gb.
But the slim PS3 is so much better in many ways including the fact that the "yellow light" crud would've never happened if you had the slim one to begin with...  ???
<3

stick d00d

Yea but I bought it before the Slim even existed. I know the Slim is better to have I just really liked the  glossy look of the old one.