News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick-Online Community Fanart

Started by Delicious, August 10, 2009, 12:46:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Delicious

Hey guys and gals from Stick-online,
I believe we should get motivated and have some fun while waiting for the release of the 3rd version. Perhaps by drawing things related to stick-online?
Your fan-art does not have to be great, as long as we could all have fun and contribute some images for veiwing pleasure. If the image you created is large, please post a link rather then the image code to avoid any size issues. Have fun.  ;)

Please refrain from posting any images or content that you think would offend another one of our members, and only post art that was made by you.

I'll start -

little ol' blob wants some attention..

<3

scsox

Forum

Officially quitted

Mr Pwnage

It looks like Squidward from Spongebob, and I love it.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

krele

Haha, I absolutely love it! Except that he looks too solid. Blobs are fluid creatures, perhaps it's because of shading. Use water-drop kind of shading. Where left and right edges, along with bottom are darker and go lighter upwards in a horseshoe shape.

LeGuy

Haha, nice blob, EDIT Dan Delicious.
Here a couple of SO fan art pieces I made a while ago in Paint...

This is a S.O. minimap. It contains pretty much all of the landmarks in Stick Online.

A little piece I made for Christmas last year. Behold its festive glory.

And this topic contains a bunch of icons for skills I hope to see in SOv3.
Whee!

yottabyte

Quote from: LeGuy on August 10, 2009, 10:16:00 AM
Haha, nice blob, Dan.

Here a couple of SO fan art pieces I made a while ago in Paint...

This is a S.O. minimap. It contains pretty much all of the landmarks in Stick Online.

I remember that minimap!  :D Oh and Dan didn't make the blob, Delicious did.  :P

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

lol nice blob. for some reason it looks like something from sponge bob. also LeGuy, why is your temple black in your mini map? good work non the less.

QuoteYour fan-art does not have to be great, as long as we could all have fun and contribute some images for veiwing pleasure.
thank you for posting that or i would have nothing to post. :P

Old sigs:

movie stile text thingy:

old hub suggestion:

Dumb old gs joke:

i wish i could find all my old animated avatars and sigs but there lost in time.

yottabyte

Quote from: ARTgames on August 10, 2009, 10:53:13 AM

Haha I lol'd at this one. What program did you use to make it? My guess is FLash 8 but i dunno

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

ARTgames

Quote from: yottabyte on August 10, 2009, 11:40:58 AM
Quote from: ARTgames on August 10, 2009, 10:53:13 AM

Haha I lol'd at this one. What program did you use to make it? My guess is FLash 8 but i dunno

I had a lot of these. like what if stick online had plains. but i lost all of them. i used macromedia fireworks.

Delicious

Yea, it looks solid because I really rushed it.. Just a fast lil' doodle with Corel Painter, it won't allow me to make good digital paintings as it is ment to be almost exactly like a paper and paint.. Also, you must wait for it to dry when you use water colours, which don't usually come out the way you want it to.. (Save it, open it back up) I mean, it's a cool program, just really annoying if you'd like a some-what realistic painting done. Thanks for the feedback. :)

Also, I forgot it was you who had those animations like "What if SO had planes", but I remember seeing them almost a year ago from when the forums were alive and hefty. Great work.  ;)

That map is gorgeous btw, well done.
<3

ARTgames

Are you using a styles? I think that's what they are called. like the pen thingy for the computer? Non the less, no matter what program your using Delicious you still make great looking work.

yottabyte

Quote from: ARTgames on August 10, 2009, 04:14:40 PM
Are you using a styles? I think that's what they are called. like the pen thingy for the computer? Non the less, no matter what program your using Delicious you still make great looking work.
I think tablet is the word you are looking for.
Like this one right?

I wish I had one...  :(

Delicious

I'm using the Bamboo Wacom Tablet, indeed. Great stuff.. The program I'm using is not Wacom sensitive, so It kinda sucks right now.. (My photoshop is not working.. :( ) And thanks.  ;)
<3