News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

*Topic Closed* =p

Started by Jmac, October 05, 2011, 04:34:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

*Topic closed due to disregard of GM privacy*

TANK

Jmac

Quote from: TANK on October 05, 2011, 05:03:24 PM
conspiracy!!!!!
Yeah, haha, I was thinking that when I saw the post count thing! ;D

If this has already been discovered, then sorry for redundancy, although I believe it's a new find.

Torch

Yeah, admin boards are pretty common on forums and a bunch of the previous SO forums had them too.

Jmac

Well, I just felt that some people would like to know about them if they didn't already. Oh well, I thought it was pretty cool.

Prosper

If I'm not mistaking one of em is called 'Hangout' or something from what I can recall from ... I don't know when probly an old post or screenshot.

EpicPhailure

Unless I'm misreading, it seems like you think that there are 1 billion hidden boards.

That's where the 'Missing' part of the message comes into play ;)

Jmac

Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 05, 2011, 09:18:00 PM
Unless I'm misreading, it seems like you think that there are 1 billion hidden boards.

I know that there are only a few lol. I wonder what they post on them? It's obviously private for a reason, so I should probably stop snooping around XD.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Jmacrules on October 05, 2011, 09:40:12 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on October 05, 2011, 09:18:00 PM

I know that there are only a few lol. I wonder what they post on them? It's obviously private for a reason, I should probably stop snooping around XD.

Before they decide that you know too much D:

Freeforall

Scotty

I've notified the following world figures:

• Barack Obama
    • Kim Jong-Il
    • David Cameron
    • Nursultan Nazarbayev
    • Dilma Vana Rousseff
    • Dmitry Medvedev
    • Shaukat Aziz
    • Groucho Marx

We have ourselves here an international crisis.  Meiun has set up at least one private forum in which he and the GMs of Stick Online converse in private.  Such a topic is worthy of a forum discussion, and I've called upon the aforementioned world leaders to take action and demand that Meiun release information withheld behind closed doors.  Thanks to Jmacrules' incredible level of deduction we will hopefully have world hunger solved by Friday's tea-time and world starvation solved within 72 hours (a day later and we may suffer consequences far beyond the middle-class citizen's expectations to include punting your neighbor's kitty-cat across the front yard).  If these world leaders do not get their shit together and convince Meiun to dispense all withheld information, Jmacrules will be unleashed upon them to divulge nothing more than the fact that they have private conversations which he shouldn't be able to see.

You've been warned.

Jmac

I guess I'll change my OP blank then. Yeah, I should've just left it alone. Sorry for any trouble guys, didn't mean to upset anyone.