News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Halloween Event (Question)

Started by Jmac, September 25, 2011, 04:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jmac

This is just a quick question:

Me and several others were wondering when the Halloween event would start this year and no one wanted to ask, so I volunteered to post it. We didn't have an event last year, so will we be receiving it early this year (October 1st) or will it begin later. I know we're not really entitled to a longer event, but it would be a nice bonus to those who didn't get one last year. Thanks in advance, we're sorry for being impatient. :P

sly 3 4 me

Seems like this might be filed into the category of it being best to be sent in a PM, since no one can really know other than Meiun, since he is the one who implements it. In the year before last, and for most of the events, it's around a week or so before the Holiday occurs. I had actually been hoping instead of having a longer event this year, that Christmas would have been extended last year, but it didn't happen.

RayRay

Quote from: sly 3 4 me on September 25, 2011, 04:50:52 PM
Seems like this might be filed into the category of it being best to be sent in a PM, since no one can really know other than Meiun, since he is the one who implements it. In the year before last, and for most of the events, it's around a week or so before the Holiday occurs. I had actually been hoping instead of having a longer event this year, that Christmas would have been extended last year, but it didn't happen.
Then again, when Meiun answers his question, everyone will know when the event will take place instead of getting surprised and caught off guard.

sly 3 4 me

I like it when that happens, since I log into the forums and see the new post in the update information section.  ;D

TANK

cmon Halloween event October 6 has got to be it...cmon...cmon

House

is their gonna be a tournament???