News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

One of my new toys :p

Started by havok, September 28, 2011, 09:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

havok

I think every man who drinks beer should have one of these in his house lol
(posted this for Scotty)

PS pwnage dont say anything about me and Texas.Thanx benji :p

Mr Pwnage

Only a true Texan would be sippin' on Coors Light.  :-X
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Scotty

Good thing there's still enough room in there for the pizza!

And as much as it pains me to agree with Benji, yeah, if you're gonna go big, you gotta do better than Coors!  Try getting a keg of some Dogfish head Punkin' ale!  Tis the season!

igufed

Quote from: Scotty on September 29, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
Try getting a keg of some Dogfish head Punkin' ale! 

You and that damn beer.  I still haven't found a place to buy it here, yet.  May have to just ask around..
Gettra - In development  ExcessPoker - Released v1.0

havok

Quote from: Scotty on September 29, 2011, 03:08:41 PM
Good thing there's still enough room in there for the pizza!

And as much as it pains me to agree with Benji, yeah, if you're gonna go big, you gotta do better than Coors!  Try getting a keg of some Dogfish head Punkin' ale!  Tis the season!

Whatr about Landshark?

Scotty

A good choice, better than Coors or the other two big monopolies.

havok

Quote from: Scotty on September 30, 2011, 04:07:38 PM
A good choice, better than Coors or the other two big monopolies.

i grew up on coors tho :p but my next one will be landshark

Lingus

Pretty damn awesome (except I agree about the Coors thing too... sorry) We used to have one. From what I remember, it was difficult to get the gas to mix well with the beer and it ended up being very foamy. I wasn't too into beer back then so I didn't get into the process of using one of these. I will most likely eventually have one of these guys in my home. Mine will probably be stocked with Stone of some kind most of the time.

havok

Quote from: Lingus on October 13, 2011, 06:43:26 PM
Pretty damn awesome (except I agree about the Coors thing too... sorry) We used to have one. From what I remember, it was difficult to get the gas to mix well with the beer and it ended up being very foamy. I wasn't too into beer back then so I didn't get into the process of using one of these. I will most likely eventually have one of these guys in my home. Mine will probably be stocked with Stone of some kind most of the time.

yea i got it down where it wont foam up. just wait a day when you pick it up cuz it gets shook up