News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

backgrounds and music tracks

Started by Morgasm92, October 21, 2011, 03:47:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morgasm92

just small aesthetics. Background of foresty mountains and sand dunes. With unique sound tracks of each area :)

would add a lot to it, i think

Morgasm92

And maybe an actual gameplay suggestion.

Could have an area of the surface open downward into a cavern with of course it's own mobs and bosses. Would be a nice change of setting

RayRay

Might come in V3. Not really sure. You could ask here.

V2, probably not. Meiun is focusing work on V3 rather than V2 (except a possible Halloween update), so don't expect music in V2.

Yankyal

If the game isn't too much bigger than SO2, the sound files would be larger than the game itself, lol.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Loganvz123

Really? Why not use a .midi? They're tiny.

11clock

Quote from: Loganvz123 on October 23, 2011, 07:32:07 AM

Because they're very low quality. I've been using them in my games and I get complaints because of it, so I'm switching to mp3s.

RayRay

Quote from: 11clock on October 23, 2011, 12:58:12 PM
Quote from: Loganvz123 on October 23, 2011, 07:32:07 AM

Because they're very low quality. I've been using them in my games and I get complaints because of it, so I'm switching to mp3s.
They still fit many situations. Pokemon Black and White use midis, just with a different midi bank apart from General MIDI.