News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Youtube

Started by Maggi, November 04, 2011, 10:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maggi

:]

Chaos

Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

Quote from: Chaos on November 04, 2011, 10:17:03 PM
Quote from: Maggi on November 04, 2011, 10:13:56 PM
& pls sub

Nope.
Chaos, that's not very nice lol.

I have 57 subs on mine, but I haven't really ever asked for any in my videos. I really don't care about subs, I upload just for fun ^^ Chaos, you have a Youtube page?

Chaos

It's not my job to pat people on the head and tell them what a good boy they are.  Perhaps it wasn't nice, but it wasn't mean either. 

All I said was that I wasn't going to sub, and I'm not.  I only sub people when I'm actually interested in their content; I'm not going to subscribe to someone just so they can feel like they have a big e-peen.

And since you asked, yes, I have a youtube channel.

It's generally dominated by Let's Plays at the moment, though I upload other things on occasion.  Take a watch and feel free to sub if it interests you.  If not, I'll still accept friend requests since I actually know Stick Online people.  (I'll only accept friend requests from people I've at least SPOKEN to.)
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Freeforall

Quote from: Chaos on November 05, 2011, 01:11:21 AM
It's not my job to pat people on the head and tell them what a good boy they are.  Perhaps it wasn't nice, but it wasn't mean either. 

All I said was that I wasn't going to sub, and I'm not.  I only sub people when I'm actually interested in their content; I'm not going to subscribe to someone just so they can feel like they have a big e-peen.

And since you asked, yes, I have a youtube channel.

It's generally dominated by Let's Plays at the moment, though I upload other things on occasion.  Take a watch and feel free to sub if it interests you.  If not, I'll still accept friend requests since I actually know Stick Online people.  (I'll only accept friend requests from people I've at least SPOKEN to.)
I was joking when I said it wasn't nice lol, I wasn't trying to tell you what to do :P Sorry if it sounded like that.