News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Global Announcement toll.

Started by Loganvz123, November 07, 2011, 01:01:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Loganvz123

I was thinking about a function which allows players to broadcast a global message for a certain amount of money, what are you ideas on this?

tehrozzy

Yankyal

Quote from: Loganvz123 on November 07, 2011, 01:01:36 AM
I was thinking about a function which allows players to broadcast a global message for a certain amount of money, what are you ideas on this?
IRL money just to talk globally? That would be such a shitty thing to do...
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Loganvz123

Aww shit, I knew which board to put it in, and I was wondering when I tried to look for replies why I couldn't find it in the suggestion board. Click miss, sorry.

Morgasm92

Quote from: Loganvz123 on November 08, 2011, 09:47:02 PM
Aww shit, I knew which board to put it in, and I was wondering when I tried to look for replies why I couldn't find it in the suggestion board. Click miss, sorry.

pretty sure he means ingame gold. At least i hope he does

Bread

Yeah I'm sure he means game money. This idea has been suggested before and I'm all for it. It would really help out with gold usage and figuring out who is online without running across the whole world. (more-so for low agility characters..) Honestly though, I'm not expecting any dramatic changes to v2, no matter how convenient it'd be. v3 is now the priority in terms of SO's future, as it should be.

Yankyal

Quote from: Bread on November 13, 2011, 05:30:08 AM
Yeah I'm sure he means game money. This idea has been suggested before and I'm all for it. It would really help out with gold usage and figuring out who is online without running across the whole world. (more-so for low agility characters..) Honestly though, I'm not expecting any dramatic changes to v2, no matter how convenient it'd be. v3 is now the priority in terms of SO's future, as it should be.
It's called in gold and not money for a reason, lol. If it's game money I'm 100% for it. Especially the donor server, with like 5 players on maximum at a time, it would be nice to talk to everyone across the map.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10