News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Who's Online Tab.

Started by Grim_Reaper, November 26, 2011, 11:33:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim_Reaper

This idea can be used for either v2 or v3.
I know we already have a 3players online thing...etc, but i was thinking if there was a tab for it... like the weapons tab.
But it tells you: How many are online, Who's online (Names) and the closest spawn to them.

So like a drop menu and then it'll read
  3 Player(s) are online
       ~ Grim_Reaper is at the Bandits
       ~ Teh_Ninja is at the Wall
       ~ YayForLife is at the Wall

Something like that. Any other suggestions for it?

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51

havok

Quote from: Grim_Reaper on November 26, 2011, 11:33:14 PM
I know we already have a 3players online thing...etc, but i was thinking if there was a tab for it... like the weapons tab.
But it tells you: How many are online, Who's online (Names) and the closest spawn to them.

3 Player(s) are online

i really like that idea but i think there isn't something like that because there would be to big of a list. and you have to remember v2 is donors atm. sorry im bad at explaining things. All so i think Meuin ment for the map to be explored to see who is online and not have everyone camping one spot.If you get what i mean by that. Im sure we will post tho.

P.S.
there is a v3 idea topic all ready.

Yankyal

Quote from: havok on November 27, 2011, 12:05:48 PM
Quote from: Grim_Reaper on November 26, 2011, 11:33:14 PM

3 Player(s) are online

i really like that idea but i think there isn't something like that because there would be to big of a list. and you have to remember v2 is donors atm. sorry im bad at explaining things. All so i think Meuin ment for the map to be explored to see who is online and not have everyone camping one spot.If you get what i mean by that. Im sure we will post tho.

P.S.
there is a v3 idea topic all ready.

It's just a list with 2 variables, name and location. It wouldn't be too big for the game.
Isaiah 13:15-18
Exodus 21:15
Deuteronomy 17:12
Leviticus 20:10

Grim_Reaper

It would also be very useful though. People would use it.
Because a lot of people go to where other people are in the game. :/

Grim_Reaper -> lvl 78
Teh_Ninja    -> lvl 34
FL0P           -> lvl 51