News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

A Petition for Christmas

Started by Lucifer, December 26, 2011, 11:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucifer

I come on behalf of the SO community to beg Santa for Christmas. We understand how busy the holidays can be, and care not for how much longer Christmas is delayed, only that it comes at all. We also comprehend that Santa and his elves are busy focusing their efforts on a bigger, better Christmas.

We deeply mourn the loss of Halloween and have accepted its passing, but losing Christmas too would be simply devastating. Christmas is the ultimate event of Stick Online, the very first to ever exist, the most iconic of them all. Chaos even applied the extra effort to give Christmas a unique and awesome boss, the Snowman, reminiscent of V1's emphasis on Christmas.

I do not know how difficult the means of which to apply the Christmas event are, but I beg of Santa on behalf of our community, if you find the time and the desire, we would dearly appreciate it. In these late days of V2, there isn't much to look forward to other than events and V3, and V3 is a vague blip of light from an unknown distance.

I encourage the SO community to sign this petition, and show Santa how much Christmas means to us. Simply post or PM that you would like to sign, and I shall add your name to the list.

Petition
  • Lucifer
  • Jmacrules
  • Grueffelo
  • Bigfata
  • Skibbon
  • Moonrunner
  • Alphaaaa
  • Betaaa
  • T-Rok
  • House
  • King
  • Foly
  • Asterix
  • Sayers6
  • Darkflash
  • Zorrou
  • Celson
  • Sk8terboi
  • KaptainKohl
  • seangriffin
  • Maguswaffy

Jmac

Meiu-*cough*Santa is indeed quite busy with family and v3, however, I agree that we should have an event, as it was the first event I experienced back in the public days, and i haven't had another since. So sign my name to the petition Luci.

T-Rok

Myself and the rent is too damn high party sign this wish.

king

Foly

Asterix

sayers6

darkflash

I agree Please have there be an xmas event my favorite event of the year :( (sign me up)

-Darkflash

Zorrou

darkflash

Scotty

Well that worked wonders Luci.  Well done.

darkflash

^ Thank You Luci for that effort atleast :(

Celson

sk8terboi

[SSSS]

KaptainKohl