News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

SoV2 Hurt Effects

Started by jackel1994, February 04, 2012, 06:49:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackel1994

Another suggestion for SOv2 shame on me. WHatever!

I figured since a lot of us play with sound off, sometimes on full screen I forget to look up and monitor my health and since i can't hear hits it happens often. So at maybe somewhere between 10-35% health your screen can have an effect added to it, something like this.

"

RayRay

Personally I don't like that kind of stuff. The way how I handle it in my games is that I make the characters look tired. Black Ops uses that effect you want, but you can barely see anything and it's rather annoying. (btw I don't play BO) Plus the blood isn't coming from the camera.

Titan

This isn't a terrible idea, though it would need to be able to be turned off. /effects or something like that would work pretty well.
Livin' in a lonely world.

tehrozzy

Doesn't really work outside of a First Person perspective.
Something as simple as a slight flicker of transparency on your character would work just as well.
Sort of a slow transition between the hit transparency and not transparent at all