News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

hand

Started by ARTgames, August 21, 2009, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your main hand?

left
5 (20%)
right
16 (64%)
both
2 (8%)
nether
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

ARTgames

Lingus

Mystery

Lefties FTW.

And the majority of people on here are most likely right-handed.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Turkey

RIGHT POWER!
Whoever the lefty is that voted you can GTFO! O hai Mystery  :-X

Mystery

Quote from: Turkey on August 21, 2009, 08:48:23 PM
RIGHT POWER!
Whoever the lefty is that voted you can GTFO! O hai Mystery  :-X
:P

It's weird, though........while I do use my left hand for most things, I use my right hand for others, such as using the mouse, holding a baseball bat, and brushing my teeth. But I'm not ambidextrous.
AKA Paradox/EnragedDeity/Occurrence.
Quote from: Medgar Evers
You can kill a man, but you can't kill an idea.

Titan

Ambidextrous.(Well,except for writting, I tend to write neater with my right.)
Livin' in a lonely world.

Ninjaalamode

Quote from: Mystery on August 21, 2009, 08:55:25 PM
It's weird, though........while I do use my left hand for most things, I use my right hand for others, such as using the mouse, holding a baseball bat, and brushing my teeth. But I'm not ambidextrous.

And mastur-

I'm right handed, though I do, but rarely, am more comfortable using my left hand for some things.

EpicPhailure

Right handed. Aren't neither and both the same thing? Because the question is which is your main hand. If neither is your main hand, that could be equivalent of both being your main hand.

Unless you have a third hand.

ARTgames

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 21, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Right handed. Aren't neither and both the same thing? Because the question is which is your main hand. If neither is your main hand, that could be equivalent of both being your main hand.

Unless you have a third hand.

i just wanted to put a stupid one because i know some one was going to click it. :P

Pat

I'm a south paw :D.
Facepunch consumes your soul and assimilates you into their crazy community.

Looperpuck

Hmm, kinda random but okay....I'ma righty.

~Looperpuck
Resurrected

Lucifer

Mr Pwnage

I don't have any hands...leave it to ArtGames to be so inconsiderate as to start a topic about hands just to rub in my loss...

And I am right stubbed.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

yottabyte

I'm right handed. ... ... ye  ::)

I partly quit SO. I only come online for updates and events. Have a good day. :)

JoEL