News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

hand

Started by ARTgames, August 21, 2009, 08:41:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

what is your main hand?

left
5 (20%)
right
16 (64%)
both
2 (8%)
nether
2 (8%)

Total Members Voted: 25

God-I-Suck

I'm right handed.

Dragx_Rage

I'm left handed, but I think I'm ok with my right hand as well.

Lingus

Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 21, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Right handed. Aren't neither and both the same thing? Because the question is which is your main hand. If neither is your main hand, that could be equivalent of both being your main hand.

Unless you have a third hand.
Actually, the way it's worded, which is your main hand, choosing "both" wouldn't make sense. You can't have more than 1 main anything. Saying something is main implies that it is the 1 thing that takes precedence over anything else.

He had worded it differently in game and asked something like if you could be neither handed. The only way that would work is if you were born with no hands. Because even people who lost both would have developed a handedness before.

ARTgames

hey as long as you get the idea. which you do! you know im a bad writer.

you could think of it like you could use eater hand as the main one. i think that works.

Mr Pwnage

Quote from: Lingus on August 23, 2009, 02:17:32 PM
Quote from: EpicPhailure on August 21, 2009, 09:48:55 PM
Right handed. Aren't neither and both the same thing? Because the question is which is your main hand. If neither is your main hand, that could be equivalent of both being your main hand.

Unless you have a third hand.
Actually, the way it's worded, which is your main hand, choosing "both" wouldn't make sense. You can't have more than 1 main anything. Saying something is main implies that it is the 1 thing that takes precedence over anything else.

He had worded it differently in game and asked something like if you could be neither handed. The only way that would work is if you were born with no hands. Because even people who lost both would have developed a handedness before.
Heh, yeah...I guess nobody caught my "stubbed comment". But yeah, the way it's worded doesn't really allow ambidextrous as an option. A better way would be: "Hello gentlesticks and imaginary ladiesticks, on this fine day I ask you all, what is your dominate hand formation?"
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php