News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

any one remember this game

Started by ARTgames, August 23, 2009, 10:17:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ARTgames

http://www.ifthensoftware.net/StickAdventuresOnline/index.php

i cant believe this game is still up and people are playing it. also i thought stick online was slow in development but this has game has gotten no ware since the first time i saw it.

39ster

Yeah, i've played it recently. I've also played it about two years ago and it is EXACTLY the same. One map and about 3-4 different looking, and extremely dumb npcs. There is nothing at all to do.

Funny thing is, when it was advertised on the old stick online boards, they claimed it had all these features such as boats and a big city and some other shit. Two years later and it still the same.

EpicPhailure

Yeah. The banner claims to have actual weapons and vehicles too. In addition, the story didn't even relate to the game at all.

Mr Pwnage

I just lost the game, thanks for that topic title.

And yeah I've played SAO...the only single change I've seen in it is that to the far upper right of the map, they added a monster called "twiddly doinks" err something? The games backgrounds were kinda cool, for the 5 seconds I played...and it would have probably been an interesting game had they chosen to expand upon it. Regardless though, it is the absolute most piece of shit RPG I have played in my life. Let's end on that bad note...just for SAO.
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein (1947)

http://www.benmward.com/projects.php

Dragx_Rage

I think I played this once when the old server went down, it was really boring I think.

Meiun

Hahahaha oh god, I remember that. One of the main team members plays Stick Online, asks me a bunch of questions about it, then weeks later him and his team magically come up with this awesome idea for a game called Stick Adventures Online alllll on their own *cough*.

flashmaniac

Lol, giving no credit to you... Shame.. This game is not even good in the slightest way, I'v played it once and it's just a load of garbage.

JoEL

I don't think they should...there are alot of games called stick <something> unfortunetly SO wasn't the first stick game ever made, nor the first online stick game...

flashmaniac

Quote from: JoEL on September 17, 2009, 02:42:33 AM
I don't think they should...there are alot of games called stick <something> unfortunetly SO wasn't the first stick game ever made, nor the first online stick game...

But I think SO is far better than any Stick game I'v ever played.

JoEL

Quote from: flashmaniac on September 17, 2009, 02:49:28 AM
Quote from: JoEL on September 17, 2009, 02:42:33 AM

But I think SO is far better than any Stick game I'v ever played.

As true as that may be...that doesn't mean anything.

EpicPhailure

Quote from: Meiun on September 17, 2009, 01:19:09 AM
Hahahaha oh god, I remember that. One of the main team members plays Stick Online, asks me a bunch of questions about it, then weeks later him and his team magically come up with this awesome idea for a game called Stick Adventures Online alllll on their own *cough*.

One of the questions:

Can I have the S.O. source code?

Lingus

Hey, at least they did more than some games that were copying SO. Some completely ripped off the graphics.

InvisibleMan

Quote from: Meiun on September 17, 2009, 01:19:09 AM

We have said many times that we got the idea for a side-scrolling multiplayer stickman game from Stick Online.  However, everything else is completely ours.

ARTgames

Do you check every one who links to your site or did some one tell you about this topic?

InvisibleMan

I've been checking this forum ever since it came back.  Although I might have missed this topic if I didn't see it as a referrer to the site.