News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Seifer +?

Started by DarkMagician, June 23, 2012, 09:19:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkMagician

Im not sure if there is already a topic related to this and I simply dont care if I get into trouble for this topic, the fact is im merely paying my respects so alas, Rest in peace seifer, I hope you found what ever it was you were looking for in your actions yet you will be sorrowly missed- Jarrad.

The reason I put this is because I've always found it deeply disturbing that someone I have spoke to has passed away so I am simply paying my respects, we used to talk alot on MSN and Facebook yet disregarding the fact we never met this has dented me severely.
I haven't been active on the SO forums in maybe 1.5-2 years so this was a right time to emerge back into the community and become one of the "people" again, I'd say players yet that itself is not true. We are not players in this, we are all people coming together to play a game in a lusting community and to help one another in all areas(anything if you like be it for the actual game such as sprites or helping out another member if there in a time of need) like I said we may never have met but to talk to an array of personalities and characters we have here for 5+ years (before now) is more than simply "playing the game" for me.
Im starting to ramble on abit now so il end it swiftly. good to be back, yet sad to be back during whats happened.

Chaos

Not trying to be rude or anything while you're paying respects, but the topic you're looking for is the currently most recent one in this forum section entitled "Unfortunate event". 
Jake says:
lol, I found God! He was hiding under a big rock this entire time that lil jokster

Forum

I can't wrap my mind around this because I've never come into contact with a person i talked to in my gaming circle who passed away. This is saddening to me even though we weren't the closest of people. I wish his family best of luck.
Officially quitted