News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

What would you do ?

Started by God-I-Suck, July 03, 2012, 04:10:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

God-I-Suck

Quote from: DR4N3 on July 09, 2012, 07:15:26 AM
I'm all good with him wating and all, but saying having sex at that age is stupid sounds a like he doens't know much about protection and stuff.

Oh no , I do . The reason I said "I'm not stupid enough" is because I know both her and my morals and respect our parents decision when they say no sex. Besides we're both very young and we want to wait until we're older and more deep in the relationship. Anyone can have sex whenever they want I won't judge but in my case it would be stupid. If I were a parent I would encourage my children to use protection. Not say "no sex" altogether.

stick d00d

From what I've read GIS you seem like a very mature, responsible person for your age. I really do hope all goes well for you and her parents see (at least from what I've seen you post) that you are a good person and didn't mean any real harm in what you did. 

God-I-Suck

Quote from: stick d00d on July 09, 2012, 01:49:12 PM
From what I've read GIS you seem like a very mature, responsible person for your age. I really do hope all goes well for you and her parents see (at least from what I've seen you post) that you are a good person and didn't mean any real harm in what you did. 

Thank you very much (: the year 2012 has been the most life changing year for me . It opened my eyes to a lot of things . I came to realize all of my mistakes , this is the kind of change all teenagers need honestly.

Forum

My parents let me and my siblings be alone with the opposite sex in our rooms and don't seem to care. But if the mother is the one who's really against it and giving you chance to make amends for next school year, just take it and be more careful.  You have to be aware a lot can happen over the summer, where she could find someone else. So you can't contact her by anything? Social networking site, phone, meet up by mall are some suggestions as its a good thing to keep in contact.
Officially quitted