News:

FOR INFORMATION ON DONATIONS, AND HOW TO OBTAIN ACCESS TO THE GAME, PLEASE VIEW THE FOLLOWING TOPIC: http://stick-online.com/boards/index.php?topic=2.0

Main Menu

Stick Mafia Revival #2: Forgotten Memories (See Conclusion)

Started by Hi756, July 31, 2012, 04:14:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi756

"Well, we finally have decided on somebody!" shouts Hi756. "We have a lynch today!"

"Yes, very exciting." says RayRay.

Hi756 yells, "The votes are in, crozier with 1 vote, Grim_Reaper with 4 votes. Sorry, Grim, but you will be lynched today! Come on up!"

Grim_Reaper just stands there, no response. His face is blank.

"Uhh....Grim? I said come on up, you're gonna get lynched!"

a few more seconds pass and Grim_Reaper does absolutely nothing, as if his mind was just somewhere else.

Hi756 then says, "Uh, can somebody carry Grim_Reaper up here? It's kind of his time to go."

The whole group picks up Grim_Reaper and carries him up to Hi756.

"Very good everyone!" Hi756 says, "You actually worked together on something, and you might even have accomplished something!"

Then text appears in front of the group.

"Grim_Reaper is dead. He was the Pro-Town Inventor."

"Well....I guess it was a mislynch!" Hi756 says disappointingly. "It looks like night time has come, and we still don't have a replacement for Lucifer!"

"Think again!"

Everybody turns their head. TheRobert is standing there full of confidence.

Hi756 says, "Um....ok then, I guess! Everyone go to sleep, the night has come. TheRobert will stay here and I will talk to him before sending him off."

Night 3 has begun!
This is my signature.....great.

Hi756

Ok, I'm back from working a bit earlier today, so the end of the night will instead be at 6:00 pm EDT. So 48 minutes!

Hi756

"The night is over, let's see who has died." Hi756 says before the others wake up.

Everybody comes out of their houses except.....11clock! 11clock is laying on the ground, dead. Everybody is surprised!

"Um....this is unfortunate..." Hi756 says. Then text shows up in the air.

"11clock was shot. He was the Pro-Town Recruiting Mason."

"Well, there goes another townsperson, let's see if any more progress can be made in today's discussion!" Hi756 concludes.

Day 4 has begun!

11clock

Good luck, my fellow Masons, and the Town, of course.

RayRay

RayRay charges into the plaza shouting: "Hey, everyone! I think I have a culprit! And his name... is Tidus!"

Vote: Tidus

"Challenge me against my decision, if you wish."

Tidus

Tidus waits in the crowd and listens to RayRay lay his accusation on him and calmly replies: "I am unsure what you are basing your suspicion of me on, but I personally am a bit suspicious of Crozier. 11clock was building up evidence against him and trying to get people to vote for him, and then the mafia decides it wants to target 11clock? Seems a bit too convenient for me.

I shall place my vote for Crozier and allow the rest to decide whether they think me or Crozier (or maybe a 3rd party) to be mafia."

RayRay

"A third party? Hold on... My strategic thinking hit me again, because there could be a third party, and you could be part of one... But one thing is clear to me: I saw you go in 11's house. I saw you open that door and do something to him, yet I am not sure what you did. I will withdraw my vote, but I'll consider it between you and crozier. It is kind of convenient, I'll tell you what."

Unvote

crozier

"Killing a person who suspects me? Sounds like a classic framing.
Question, who are the other masons? There is likely a few others (since I don't think that was a mismason.)
N'other question. Tidus did you truely visit Clock?
And Ray, what were your other reports?"

TheRobert

Current Vote: Crozier
Explanation:
As soon as our beloved friend 11clock had anything on him, or atleast something on him, Crozier became extremely defensive. Now we have to consider the fact that Crozier could've just not gotten on the computer until after 11clock, and he doesn't want to get killed. But he also, right away from the start, denied the fact of a mafia existing. Quoting him:
Quote from: crozier on August 08, 2012, 03:25:02 PM
"Wait what mafia do you people speak of? We have no proof something like that exists in this town! I fear Hi756 is playing with our heads, gentlemen. I will nl to proove we have nothing to worry about..."
Mutters: "Pfft mafia, how idioic... Nobody has any proof..."
And then he voted: no lynch. Maybe to protect himself or to draw attention away from him. He knew if he started accusing people from the start he would make himself look suspicious. He wanted to know if there was any proof. Or anything he left behind during one of his mafia's crime scenes. He wanted to know if his followers(other mafia people) were messy, and left evidence.
Another thing. He once gave us reason's why he(or other mafia members) would kill someone.
Quote from: crozier on August 13, 2012, 11:29:21 AM
I think the mafia didn't kill because an active member of this game intended to contact thier comrade, and there was no responce, so the mafia didn't have time to kill. I would say 1 of the two is mafia if that was so.
He's extremely suspicious.

He also has tried to kill someone once but failed. And he openly admitted it.
Quote from: crozier on August 10, 2012, 04:37:53 PM
"What foolish mafia would no kill when they are oviously outnumbered? I beleive a doctor saved somebody. Or a a lucky man with a vest took the hit for the town."
He believes a doctor saved somebody? Or someone with a vest took one? I'm watching you Crozier.

He wants to know who the last townies are so he can have a flawless victory.
Quote from: crozier on August 14, 2012, 08:24:25 PM
Question, who are the other masons? There is likely a few others (since I don't think that was a mismason.)

Everything he says is suspicious. Plus he's staying very active to make sure no one suspects him. defending himself.

Current Vote: Still Crozier

crozier

At the beginning of the game that was my character speaking. I thought it was funny. (pretty sure nobody was serious on  D1)

"Oi, boy, you are confused. How could I accuse anyone on the first day? There is no way anyone could accuse anyone of anything on the first day. And I wasn't being defensive earlier. I was attempting to explain what kinda position a mislynch would put us in (and I was right, in a sense that we would be royally screwed, like today.)
Now I am being defensive... Cause I assure you Mr. Newcomer that we cannot afford a mislynch."
Current vote: Tidus

TheRobert

"Well played." said TheRobert "But you still said that a mafia member tried to kill someone but they were revived or had a vest on! How would you know this unless you attempted to kill someone and failed?" asked TheRobert. "Like I said before, I've got an eye on you."

Hi756

And 1 more thing. I will actually be at home tomorrow at 3:00pm EDT so it will be back at regular time then.

Tidus

"Yes I entered 11clock's home last night, but its not what you think! I am so sure I know who the two mafia members are, I shall reveal my role to prove it! I am the Jack of all trades! Now I shall explain myself...
If you look back, I was suspicious of 11clock since day 2, when he was so high on killing someone. I decided to use one of my many skills to do some investigating last night, only to come out of it with the knowledge that he is not a mafia member and a part of a third party and to find him dead the next morning. That is why I was in his house last night.

Now to reveal the two mafia members. I can 100% guarantee that wigger123 is a mafia member and have a verry strong feeling Crozier is also one. On night 1, I chose to use my roleblocking ability on wigger123, and there was no lynch, this cannot be a coincidence. I was afraid to release this information until I knew who the 2nd mafia member due to fear of being killed, but I now know who he is. Crozier has shown no information in his defense that he is not mafia other than just saying "trust me", and everything is pointing towards him being the 2nd! (I'm also counting on there being only 2 mafia members, having a 3rd could ruin my plan, but I truly think there to be 2).

If you do not believe me, vote out wigger123 now and if he is not mafia, lynch me tomorrow!

But if he IS mafia, which I know he is, tomorrow we can lynch Crozier tomorrow and win this. You have to believe me if you wish to win and vote for wigger123.

and with that, I change my vote from Crozier to wigger123 and beg you all to follow."

TheRobert

"I have not found anything particularly outstanding on you Tidus, or Wigger123 since he has said maybe two things the entire time. But we do have strong evidence proving Crozier could be in the mafia. You said so yourself! I provided you all with my research and evidence I've found.
Prove that Wigger123 is in the Mafia and I'll consider changing my vote.

RayRay

Bad plan. If we mislynch, the Mafia will tackle the masons first and put us at a greater disadvantage. On second thought, there is a high chance of getting a scum.
And Ray, what were your other reports?"
Tidus went in 11's house and no one else. That was it. Had no idea on who I should target. I also forgot about my night role. :P (I know, I'm bad... probably going to get suspicion am I right?)

TheRobert, you are claiming that crozier is mafia, and you know what? I kind of agree with you. Crozier seems to be overanalyzing everything, trying to come up with smart stuff when what he said might have actually happened. My computer is getting very slow with my typing and it's making me >:(.

Tidus here is claiming about his role. What he's saying is making sense to me. We have a Watcher, and I can guarantee you that is me, but the Watcher cannot find out the roles of the people who go in, only their faces. Multiple faces. I kind of found it by coincidence that Tidus went in and then 11 died. Isn't it weird that he was the only one who went in the house? Then again, there might have been a sneaky role of Mafia or 3rd-party who blocked me from knowing.

My current thoughts is that Crozier is hot on the line, Tidus is no longer suspicious to me, and Wiggler123 is being pursued. And I'm going to be at school tomorrow and will be unable to check back at 3 pm, so my vote will be...

Vote: Crozier

kthxbai (sorry I had to)